Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Py lunch haul 22 July

Ok my lunch haul. Saw bad bagger wave but no bad bagger in the box. Thats all. But managed to bag a another super chevy 2 days apart..... I think it must be that \"liquid luck\" that I imbued the other day.. clap Ok guys wish you all luck as well. thumbsup

nice haul bro py!!!! you really lucky fella!!!!!!!!!!! clap

wooo jackpot....congrats py...can i have that 1...hahaha

wow...py is the chick magnet.....opsss....thunt magnet......

I think py don't go hunt thunt......but thunt come and surrender to py......

ps : Py.....ada pakai tangkal ke.....?? What a Face

thanks you all. Wish you all luck too

@CHAH - the tangkal as I mentioned earlier is called "liquid luck ". Go see the current Harry POtter movie.... Smile

congrate...py really t-hunter..........can trade or sell one ah? hihi

thank you all

@alfagta - the line is 5 people long. but curiously, what are you offering brows

pydrumerboy wrote:
thanks you all. Wish you all luck too

@CHAH - the tangkal as I mentioned earlier is called "liquid luck ". Go see the current Harry POtter movie.... Smile

OMG!!!! I used the same formula... i guess must be my brewing was flawed... hope i can get it right b4 the mustang come out Smile

fuyuh hattrick! lucky i have that $uper is not i'll be very jeles. tongue

congraz!

oook~
time for me to move out again!

heheh Razz

i dun even spoted 1 greenie hanging in the rack at most of supermarket frm the 1st day i start collecting.. u r so lucky man...

thaks again everybody

@blueye - you need the book of making potions belonging to the half blood prince to get the formula just right....haha...jkjk

@kurz - you mean you've been sitting back all this time ka....no wonder so easy for me to score la....hehehe

@renji - when did you start collecting?

since last year i start collecting.... very bad luck for me huh... Crying or Very sad

Haha, could be also huh. He did mention that a number of times......just that word "again" there got me thinking otherwise

pydrumerboy wrote:
Ok where are you located renji? Which part of KL?

around in the middle of kl city, can reach most of the big or small shopping center. but it was a hot hunting ground isnt it?....

Hmm I see. No wonder its hard. I have a few big hunter names already in my mind who frequent those areas. Well you can only keep trying la bro. Go hunt right before lunch if you can.... Smile

renji wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
Ok where are you located renji? Which part of KL?

around in the middle of kl city, can reach most of the big or small shopping center. but it was a hot hunting ground isnt it?....

I don't live in KL, but when talking about KL it is definitely gonna be very competitive, but to say you got no chance (they've been telling you 'insider' stories and all that) just browsed through this forum especially 'found at retail' nothing is impossible! Good luck! Wink

sometimes just need rite time at rite place.....for hauling the green card,u really need time to go around & check most of the time.........

And if you really can't find any, some hunts which are more common ones i believe fellow collectors won't have any prob letting it go at very reasonable price even retail. Just ask those gath newcomers who went back smiling. Wink

And sometimes to those who have none and are my friends, I give thunts for free.... :sinclairsdance ......can that be also the hwcm spirit? sweatsweat

Just realized my thread has been hijacked for such discussion Rolling Eyes

drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool
passing me too la pydrumer....hahhaks

Nice score PY.. Another $uper.... way to go.. keep it up...

Thanks to all of you.

Lucky or not, you all decide la. What I find I just POS la.... grin

pydrumerboy wrote:
And sometimes to those who have none and are my friends, I give thunts for free.... :sinclairsdance ......can that be also the hwcm spirit? sweatsweat

cheerscheerscheers

pydrumerboy wrote:

wonder can I be your friend too!!!! hehehe albinoalbinoalbino

alfagta wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:

wonder can I be your friend too!!!! hehehe albinoalbinoalbino

i want to be your friend too!!!!!!!!!! :buddies:

Ah, actually it was a question thrown into discussion as to whether giving free cars to friends in HWCM is also within/part of the HWCM spirit? You all just want free cars hehe, but you all didn't answer the question..... stars

pydrumerboy wrote:
Ah, actually it was a question thrown into discussion as to whether giving free cars to friends in HWCM is also within/part of the HWCM spirit? You all just want free cars hehe, but you all didn't answer the question..... stars

just kidding only!!!!! here in hwcm it's lucky and fortune enough to makes friend and share some interesting topics and some jokes!!!! cheers and i'm happy with it.

No actually I am semi serious, is giving free cars to friends or HWCM members the spirit of HWCM or part of it at least? Just a question.....which is yet to be answered. This is just a friendly question, not meant to create problems. Is it the spirit of HWCM? or should it be?

PS I have no probs giving free cars ....hehe

free cars or no free cars, it is up to your sincere heart......

my dua puluh sen........ Very Happy

pydrumerboy wrote:
No actually I am semi serious, is giving free cars to friends or HWCM members the spirit of HWCM or part of it at least? Just a question.....which is yet to be answered. This is just a friendly question, not meant to create problems. Is it the spirit of HWCM? or should it be?

PS I have no probs giving free cars ....hehe

in my opinion, it's up to certain individual wether he or she want to give free cars in the spirit of hwcm and depends one own self judgement wether it's worth giving free cars. Sorry for change the topics from hauling items to this one. Cheers! lol!

so its not the spirit of hwcm la but more that to the individual la....ok.... by the way CHAH got a free car from me tongue . thanks for your 20 sen...hehe....cause if its the spirit of hwcm, then all should think of doing it and "berkat". Aymore comments?

thanks daniel, its discussion time so its ok.

Here let me post a pic so that at least I show some haul. This is another picture fo the same haul

And this was yesterday morning