Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Should I keep or sell? - Honda Civic

Was trying to help some friends by bringing in some purple Honda Civic from the Pop's garage set. But now I discovered that the paint tone is noticeably different for all 3 cars! Now having second thoughts whether to sell or not.

What should I do?? sweat

Start from front - lightest to darkest :

tongue

Well depends really buddy...if you're into the paint difference, keep it - there's hell more out there to get for your buddies...

As for me...you know if there's x10 paint differences I'LL TAKE EM ALL!! LOL hahaha. But then again also count...how often you see this Honda come up on offer, unless some other buddy in USA can help Smile...

...what I noticed - i dun see our Honda Crazy members are too much into these sort of errors/variations. They seem to go for - let's get all the different ones 1st, then only maybe go in and dwell into all those errors, variations if and when there is...and even then also, they won't - cos how to compare x1 in hand and the other on eBay.

Definitely - you'll not LOOSE Millions...nor Regret...Ever! Cos at the end of our lifetime - where will these go? What will happen to them? Wink....

I reckon all members should take some solitary time to really think hard - what happens to the collection!

As for me - I know I'll liquidate it one fine day. Don't think will pass it on. Only keep ones I Love so much (especially the ROAKs & Customs)

Not serious...just bit LONG-WINDed LOL HAHAHAHAHA...at leat it gets you thinking Razz

^huhu.. looks like better keep it for future, as for trade maybe sometimes.. u know many ppl cant resist this civic, especially it almost impossible to find them here.. if wanna sell, pm me first, RazzRazz

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Well depends really buddy...if you're into the paint difference, keep it - there's hell more out there to get for your buddies...

As for me...you know if there's x10 paint differences I'LL TAKE EM ALL!! LOL hahaha. But then again also count...how often you see this Honda come up on offer, unless some other buddy in USA can help Smile...

...what I noticed - i dun see our Honda Crazy members are too much into these sort of errors/variations. They seem to go for - let's get all the different ones 1st, then only maybe go in and dwell into all those errors, variations if and when there is...and even then also, they won't - cos how to compare x1 in hand and the other on eBay.

Definitely - you'll not LOOSE Millions...nor Regret...Ever! Cos at the end of our lifetime - where will these go? What will happen to them? Wink....

I reckon all members should take some solitary time to really think hard - what happens to the collection!

As for me - I know I'll liquidate it one fine day. Don't think will pass it on. Only keep ones I Love so much (especially the ROAKs & Customs)

now i'm really thinking about it... scratchscratch

ur not really into minor paint variants la sinclair (right?)
so help ur frens lar (like me) Razz

i'm sure there a lot civic lover will love to buy from you, and keep one of them for your own collection. cool

@sinclair: Think u should had keep it for urself!! To me.. i not consider it as variants ..but error! And i dont think your friends that ask u to get them these Civic would jus let it go!! Sure they wan it!

Btw..if wanna sell..pm me...or jus put in in sales thread!!
Bidding time.......Again!!!! smile

My 3pcs of yellow 288GTO also like that. You can say its a defect in factory terms. But to colectors its a variant or error car or something. Keep or not to keep? Do you own any HW collecting reference books? I remember seeing one that tells you what to do with such car. But i'm not revealing it. hehehe.

undercoverbrother wrote:
If you can bring that then surely there's prob bringing it again, keep your threes and sell the coming ones.

same opinion with undercoverbrother

netmatrix wrote:
My 3pcs of yellow 288GTO also like that. You can say its a defect in factory terms. But to colectors its a variant or error car or something. Keep or not to keep? Do you own any HW collecting reference books? I remember seeing one that tells you what to do with such car. But i'm not revealing it. hehehe.

as wat Demonicle always say: "SHARING IS CARING".......... Twisted Evil

Right, the decision is sell and regret forever! tongue

One unit traded off and other sold, done! Thanks! :buddies: thumbsup

... regretting forever ... cry

^ he brought in the extras cuz he was helping some frens..
just happen to be the cars a bit different with each other lah..

so of course will not be in sales thread..

ps: the helping some frens not including me Sad
lol tongue

i dun want to vote coz i suggest u send them in to a workshop of repaint .. better lah

^if send for repaint then better get cheaper ones Razz

i didn't vote coz u forgot to put one more poll....

sell or give it to alfagta......hehe Wink

ADVedder wrote:
another option? trade?

Yep, trade was also considered under the "sell' option, which actually means to let go.

Anyway, all gone ady... cry

yup.. looks like mr sinclair made a right decision.. huhu
thanks!!

haha a wise decision indeed...
but why the crying emoticon bro...
i guess the 'regret' part on the poll is activated
hehe
Wink