Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

[Co-Custom] danielh x elgee: 2009 Nissan GT-R (v1) - Moar pics pg 1 & 2!

They are finally complete! 1130 views and 120 replies since the first post announcing this co-custom in the WIP thread, danielh and I have both completed our GT-R customs. This is the first of a (possibly) two part co-custom build, where we will build GT-Rs together in pairs.

The first pair of GT-Rs are the GReddy Nissan GT-R by danielh and a street version of a Nissan GT-R with a wide body kit by me.

First of all I must say that the camera I have does not do my GT-R custom justice. The colours are slightly off, and the picture is grainy at best. I will get a better camera and produce better photos! But for now, do enjoy. We look forward to any comments that you may have, and do look forward to our second GT-R customs that will be posted in the WIP thread soon!

danielh's GT-R:

elgee's GT-R:

Spoiler:

perghhh, cantik!! nice jobs n congrats 4 both of u.. really really nice customs la..

Drooling man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great GT-R custom cars!!
To Danielh : Love that "Greedy" tempo!!! Nice!
To Elgee : That Huge spoiler rocks!!!

nice custom... but... huhu.. why organize a group built for 2 only?? ... hehe.. anyway nice work by both of u guys..!~

hey thanks for all your compliments dudes and bros alike. :-)

danoneism wrote:
nice custom... but... huhu.. why organize a group built for 2 only?? ... hehe.. anyway nice work by both of u guys..!~

erm well, uhm..
Spoiler:

jokes aside, personally a two person collab was easier to manage since i was in direct contact with dan all the time. if you guys would like to join our gtr co-custom, we are doing a second gtr custom together.

if you would like to join us, i dont think that is a problem for danielh and i. what do you think, danielh?

sinclair wrote:
Wow, I demand moar pics!

i hear you. i will post up MOAR as soon as i get my hands on a decent camera. as for dan's greddy gtr, you gotta ask my mate for it haha!

@ jhc : thanks bro!!!!!!!!

@ adrian: thanks for the comments!!

@ ckh: thanks!! yeah, the greddy version and elgee's GTR spoiler are nice!!

@ san lino : thanks bro!!

@ pydrumerboy : we glad to hear that!!! thanks

@ alfagta : thanks bro!! we appreciates it!

@ 8 : thanks bro!! more to come!!

@ danoneism : thanks bro!! we appreciate it!!

@ ferrarizer : thanks! glad to herar that!!!

@ sinclair : thanks for the comments!!

@ YU5H : thanks bro!

@ hassan : thanks!!

@elgee : can we all participate in 2nd customs?? i want, but i cant, coz i'm not pro, huhu.. still dun have dremel, RazzRazzRazz

haha... ok bro elgee.. yup its easier to manage if less people involve... since u've invited us.. hehe.. so now im joining... but i'll may post my WIP on my own post!~.. haha.. anyway.. when's the due date???

whooaaa...finally, the reborn of 2 beast...congrats to both of you, nice custom..GTR rooooaaarrrr.....

I think the word to use is - A S T O N I S H E D - well at least for me affraid

I see my name on there *sniff* Sad so touched....thx Danielh Cool

Elgee....bro I got those same wheels TOO for my own GTR Custom Smile... cheers

danoneism wrote:
haha... ok bro elgee.. yup its easier to manage if less people involve... since u've invited us.. hehe.. so now im joining... but i'll may post my WIP on my own post!~.. haha.. anyway.. when's the due date???

as i mentioned in my WIP, it is just a custom for fun between the two of us. what i meant by joining us is that you are free to custom your gtr too while we are doing our second gtr customs, no due date. :-)

elgee wrote:

jokes aside, personally a two person collab was easier to manage since i was in direct contact with dan all the time. if you guys would like to join our gtr co-custom, we are doing a second gtr custom together.

if you would like to join us, i dont think that is a problem for danielh and i.

perhaps i should clarify this statement a little bit. what i meant was that dan and i will be doing a second gtr custom together next. you guys are welcome to custom a gtr at that time period too, i do not think we will want to be "exclusive" and be the only ones doing a gtr. the whole idea of doing this collab was to generate more ideas, push ourselves in customizing and have fun. im sure other customizers here share the same sentiment. if my sentence was a bit misleading i apologize for any miscommunication caused.

Rayz-HWC wrote:
I think the word to use is - A S T O N I S H E D - well at least for me affraid

I see my name on there *sniff* Sad so touched....thx Danielh Cool

Elgee....bro I got those same wheels TOO for my own GTR Custom Smile... cheers

hey thanks rayz! thats cool, im glad the wheels chosen was a good choice that you are adopting it! looking forward to see the end result, please remember to post! :-)

elgee wrote:
danoneism wrote:

as i mentioned in my WIP, it is just a custom for fun between the two of us. what i meant by joining us is that you are free to custom your gtr too while we are doing our second gtr customs, no due date. :-)

okie bro.. hehe.. how bout another gb!~? which the climax will be the presentation of car by both of u guys??? hehe.. just a suggestion...

Wow , both GTR are so cool and its really awesome . Pro job ~

i think i'll be doing one GTR custom soon, but had to wait 1st coz still busy exam, huhu~~ btw cant wait to see both of ur 2nd car, as well as bro dano's GTR.. SmileSmile

danoneism wrote:

okie bro.. hehe.. how bout another gb!~? which the climax will be the presentation of car by both of u guys??? hehe.. just a suggestion...

no problem on another gb, we can set another one at the end of the year i guess. have to find time where people are free. also, no need for the climax, no need for stars here. i feel all customizers are all good in what they do. :-)

jason wrote:
Wow , both GTR are so cool and its really awesome . Pro job ~

thanks mate, glad you like!

jhc7598 wrote:
i think i'll be doing one GTR custom soon, but had to wait 1st coz still busy exam, huhu~~ btw cant wait to see both of ur 2nd car, as well as bro dano's GTR.. SmileSmile

woohoo, please do! yeah ill be on a week's break due to exam as well. i guess we can look forward to danoneism's gtr in the meantime :-P

I got my hands on a better camera! Here're the photos as requested.

Spoiler:

kukubeh wrote:
wow very nice custom! both car looks very garang. Smile

thanks bro! :-)

i finally managed to get the yellow to properly stand out. the solution: a black bg with one direct spotlight.

Spoiler:

nice photo !!! yes, the yellow GTR really stands out in contrast with the black colour background.

danielh wrote:
nice photo !!! yes, the yellow GTR really stands out in contrast with the black colour background.

to be honest, i got the idea only after seeing your photos of the gtr. thanks be to you. :-)

elgee wrote:

thanks bro! :-)

i finally managed to get the yellow to properly stand out. the solution: a black bg with one direct spotlight.

yes these pics r nice..at last u noticed Razz

danielh : very nice masking skill and paint job and decal placement..superb

elgee : very adventurous and nicely shaped bodykit..i think the putty need some further sanding so cant see rough surface after painting..i really like the top view..really nice.

Some parts of the photo over-exposed due to the direct light.

But thanks for the pics!

kurz wrote:

elgee : very adventurous and nicely shaped bodykit..i think the putty need some further sanding so cant see rough surface after painting..i really like the top view..really nice.

yeah, this is only the beginning. thanks for the advice, will work harder to produce a better finish!
chee keng hong wrote:
Nice pic from both of u!!

thanks, both danielh and i appreciate it. :-)

sinclair wrote:
Some parts of the photo over-exposed due to the direct light.

But thanks for the pics!

yeah, you're right. i will need to diffuse it better next time. or find a stronger light source. thanks for the feedback! :-)

both of u should have dslr! huhu

pic out come surely superb!!!

YU5H wrote:

thanks bro!!!!!!! yes, dslr will produced nice pics but the price also very nice,,,hehe

that cf sticker where can get ahhh, here gotke locally..very nicelah..

YU5H wrote:

oo mentang2 dia ade satu..jeles jeles~ Razz