Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

HWCM Treasure Hunt Club (HWCMTHC) V2

matchboxclub wrote:
yahla kasi tukar trade la.. u apa mau? semua pun u ada keke..
ini mau? i got 1 carded one Razz

psst// don't post here la.. later kena marah.. pm k.. Smile

kekeke.. car that i think mushroom dun have Razz it's called HOT TUB... can jacuzzi while u drive mauahahahah

@RGSUKAN - nsaib jer bro.. penat dah tanyer suma orang..
@Atomkinder - thanks bro.. don't la jealous.. nasib only...

chee keng hong wrote:
artt anime : nice $uper u got there!!! Congrats!

mushrOOm: Congrats on the completing of the REG 2009 T-HUNT!!
Better late than didnt at all!!!
Now...go for the $uper!!!

Congratulate mushroom in achieving your goal. Sooner you'll also help me complete my thunt 2009. Hope to see you this weekend and many thanks.

Just came back from Giant Bukit Indah JB with family. Manage to haul a few green card. What was a lucky day. You all know what? There were 3 boxes at the top shelf in the toy section properly not yet touch. Being a 6 footer its not a problem to bring down those boxes. I gladly open the boxes and what I found 3 regular and Super$ Torino Talladega. After putting back all the boxes properly at the same shelf cos minus green card. This store assistant have been watching me digging those boxes. But its to late then cos those thunt are safely in my hand. The funny part this man, approached me and sound to me, " Apa sal abang ambik kotak kat atas? I told to my heart, "saje terambik!", Being wrong, say very sorry to him and gave a pat at his back. Dia tak terkata thus I went straight to cashier and that history. What a sheer satisfaction of eventually getting the elusive Super$ Talladega myself. Thats my story tonight.

nice story, n $uper hauls.. lucky u, coz u r tall.. i always stumble similar incident, spotted 3-4 cases on top of the shelves but what can i do, i cant reach for them.. too short, RazzRazz

congraz on your haul sahama. i think that guys is piss because you didn't ask his permission rather than because u took the th.

Nice catch , kukubeh .. I think i roughly know where did u score that ..

sahama wrote:
Just came back from Giant Bukit Indah JB with family. Manage to haul a few green card. What was a lucky day. You all know what? There were 3 boxes at the top shelf in the toy section properly not yet touch. Being a 6 footer its not a problem to bring down those boxes. I gladly open the boxes and what I found 3 regular and Super$ Torino Talladega. After putting back all the boxes properly at the same shelf cos minus green card. This store assistant have been watching me digging those boxes. But its to late then cos those thunt are safely in my hand. The funny part this man, approached me and sound to me, " Apa sal abang ambik kotak kat atas? I told to my heart, "saje terambik!", Being wrong, say very sorry to him and gave a pat at his back. Dia tak terkata thus I went straight to cashier and that history. What a sheer satisfaction of eventually getting the elusive Super$ Talladega myself. Thats my story tonight.

The problem i had is those giant fellas dont let me to touch it!The most frustrated day of my liife!

what the other cars in this wave kuku? got yellow nissan 370Z?

rikmun wrote:
^ his blog got

owhhh..thanks for highlighting...

^ for this time only py. Smile

thanks guys. just want to highlight the new wave is in town already.

kukubeh wrote:
^ for this time only py. Smile

thanks guys. just want to highlight the new wave is in town already.

Thanks bro, so kind for the heads up Smile

Back to JB. Yesterday a satisfying day for me. Just completed my long card 2009 Thunt. Thanks to mushroom for supplying the last 3 remaining Thunt & 2010 HW poster and all those traders at Amcorp, ie. eight for the cover and diecast. Also meet/bought things from fadli, loke, hassan, art, wan, abgdin, saidin, jes and my others. Really spend alot of time and ringgit.

Wow, meet so many there, really a great experience to be there Very Happy

sahama wrote:
Back to JB. Yesterday a satisfying day for me. Just completed my long card 2009 Thunt. Thanks to mushroom for supplying the last 3 remaining Thunt & 2010 HW poster and all those traders at Amcorp, ie. eight for the cover and diecast. Also meet/bought things from fadli, loke, hassan, art, wan, abgdin, saidin, jes and my others. Really spend alot of time and ringgit.

glad u could make it and support our shop hehe... and congrats on completing ur t-hunt and hopefully ur 2009 series too.... do come back yer .....

So far IMO the Torino is the best of the six released so far, although I would only collect the Camaro Concept coz I collect that casting.

Just when you thought you have seen everything...
Check what this guy guillo from venezuela did to his Thunt BoneShaker....

I can't believe it, he's doing the rest too...

Dem, I didn't know the Bone Shaker can transform! affraid

*scurries off to find it*

this dude is awesome.. did a few other transformers with hotwheels ... go check em out...