Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

Hot Wheels Race World Challenge (Jusco-Permas Jaya).

After getting tips from friend in JB....i manage to get some spare times and went to the Jusco-Permas Jaya which the "Hot Wheels Race Words Challenge" were held !
Yes!! Its a very interesting event!! Lets the pics do the talking.....!

nice banner...

wow!! Lots of NEW cars.....Yes!! Its "RATBOMB" wave!! Get myself some casting.....and there's a lot of Nissan 370Z..K&N...Bone Shaker..Yellow F430 hanging on the peg there!!! ...Bla..bla..bla!!..

..and my haul....

Of course u have to buy at least 2 cars to participate in the race...and my daughter will once again be my weapon to take part in this race..cuz only for children up to 12 yrs old!!
..staff note down some particulars b4 the race!!

...loose the cars for the race...and i choice the K & N ..and the Nissan 370Z...

staff gave a helping hand to uncarded the car...

..ready for the race...

and the winner goes to...

..my daughter lah...and get the instant "On The Spot" prize....

!

..staff take record of the race result ...

and the score board...

OMG!! my daughter is the slowest racer of that day...with time record "2.53"

staff showing how the Colour Shifter works....

...another nice staff pose for a pic...

oh yah!! There's a promo in conjuntion with this race event...BUY 3 FREE 1 promo! but mostly all the nice FOC cars had been sapu ady!
so not much choice!!

Btw...they did restock with "RATBOMB" wave but no sign of Ratbomb t-hunt there..didnt score any green rats...BUT>>>>>>>>>>>
after searching high and low once again...yes...my hard work pay off...YES i manage to score a RATBOMB....!
ITS MOTHER OF ALL RATBOMB>>>>>>>>>>>>

Spoiler:

end..happy to participate in this event! Thanks to Mattel!!

Nice report on the event! I was stuck with my exam schedule, no chance to go there Sad

Wow, thanks for the writeup of the event and pictures.

I see the pegs full of mainlines, SM and CS. Shocked

You should use the Mother Ratbomb to race. Sure win. RazzRazz

blame the father choose the wrong car for the daughter.

nice report. Smile

wah like reporter plak.. nice everything... congrats on the pencil box.. errr who gets to keep it..

I miss this Jusco Permas Jaya HW RWC. Very busy. Is the HC is still on?

hokuan wrote:
Nice report on the event! I was stuck with my exam schedule, no chance to go there Sad

No worry Bro!! The event still on from 16th April until 25th April!! Hope u can make it!! err..u have a kids??

sinclair wrote:
Wow, thanks for the writeup of the event and pictures.

I see the pegs full of mainlines, SM and CS. Shocked

You should use the Mother Ratbomb to race. Sure win. RazzRazz

Yup! There's a lot of SM and CS!! New Dodge 77 cs r out!! Nice spider tempo! GO and check it out!!

Speeddemonz wrote:
CKH, nice reports. Glad that you manged to score lovely cars too.

Thanks Speedemonz...! Yup ..some lovely cars for me!!

kukubeh wrote:
blame the father choose the wrong car for the daughter.

nice report. Smile

I should have use the "mother Ratbomb" to race!!
But cannot loh!

Thanks for looking!

hassan wrote:
wah like reporter plak.. nice everything... congrats on the pencil box.. errr who gets to keep it..

Yup! Reporter style!! Of course i keep that! But later on i have to fork our $$ to buy the "barbie" dolls pencil case for her!!

sahama wrote:
I miss this Jusco Permas Jaya HW RWC. Very busy. Is the HC is still on?

Yup! No worry bro! The event ends at 25th April! So u still got al ot of time to go there for a race !(& hauling too)!

pydrumerboy wrote:
Great Job reporting CKH... thank you

OK! Thanks Master Yoda!! Jus show my passionate in Hotwheels!! "BIG PASSION FOR SMALL CARS"!

DAMN LOTS OF SM!!no nice sm there ar bro?anybody have all the locations of the challenge?

i saw saleens and c4!which i still cant get my hand on it

Wah, very nice field report! Smile I enjoyed reading it!
Congratulation to u & ur daughter for winning the race.

rikmun wrote:
i saw saleens and c4!which i still cant get my hand on it

huh?? U yet to score that?? Here actually berlambak!! Sorry to say that..but its really there!!

aphong2681 wrote:
Wah, very nice field report! Smile I enjoyed reading it!
Congratulation to u & ur daughter for winning the race.

Thanks bro!! Yup! Is actually very enjoying when go to such event!

is the ZAMAC ratbomb really that prized after? scratch
i saw one at Carrefour @ Suntec City but passed 'cos i don't dig it...

Very nice writeup bro... but why didn't you use the winning car during the HWCM Dinner Race? hint hint.. Smile

but congrats on winning the pencil box... now, get you daughter the barbie toys... Smile

how come no pics of u la bro.. to much drooling is it... i can bet the daddy is more excited than the kid..

you must be having a field day, commanding your race team (daughter) from pit stop. And the prize won are nice, really. Congrats!!!

Yao wrote:

still hanging on the pegs in 7E some where in PJ, about 4 ekor bomtikus....

Love the read and see now - your whole family into the Passion For Small Cars - ya the father racun all cheerslol!

...but dude - lucky kena win the Pencil case. Over in KL where they started, they didn't have any 'On The Spot' prizes. Only since the arrival at JB - the Brand manager changed certain 'rules' also you may notice something new at the next venue so watch out k Smile....by the way give you *hint* Wink...you can actually bring your own car to race - no need from the x2 car you bought to enter.

But go check first, cos in KL was like that according to the rep/promoter...but may have changed in JB *shrug*

Yao wrote:

This Ratbomb ZAMAC r nice! U should have grab it! Got myself few variants...too!!

mushr00m wrote:
Very nice writeup bro... but why didn't you use the winning car during the HWCM Dinner Race? hint hint.. Smile

but congrats on winning the pencil box... now, get you daughter the barbie toys... Smile

Can bring our own car to race meh?? I really dont know bout that! As wat i have been told..buy from peg and use it to race!!

Thanks bro!! My daughter did have her "barbie" pencil case!!!

hassan wrote:
how come no pics of u la bro.. to much drooling is it... i can bet the daddy is more excited than the kid..

YUp! Actually i more excited than she do!! My pic?? Sorry lah..i am "camera shy" lah!!

danielh wrote:
you must be having a field day, commanding your race team (daughter) from pit stop. And the prize won are nice, really. Congrats!!!

Thanks..buddy!!!

danielh wrote:
Yao wrote:

still hanging on the pegs in 7E some where in PJ, about 4 ekor bomtikus....

why dont u grab it all...and do the wheels swap!!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Love the read and see now - your whole family into the Passion For Small Cars - ya the father racun all cheerslol!

...but dude - lucky kena win the Pencil case. Over in KL where they started, they didn't have any 'On The Spot' prizes. Only since the arrival at JB - the Brand manager changed certain 'rules' also you may notice something new at the next venue so watch out k Smile....by the way give you *hint* Wink...you can actually bring your own car to race - no need from the x2 car you bought to enter.

But go check first, cos in KL was like that according to the rep/promoter...but may have changed in JB *shrug*

Yeah!!! Poison them kawkaw!!

i maybe lucky then..to win the "instant prize"!! Thanks for the info bro!!!!

Yesterday I when to world race booth at JJ Permas Jaya after work without my youngest son. There bought only 3 pieces of car of the ratbomb wave: 56 merc (green), Bread Box (red) and Dodge SRT8 (K&N white). Free car only got the Mustang Funny Car (2008). Since I was only the customer at that time the guy let me try the track. I used the Dodge SRT8 for the race but its only managed to clock 6.8 second. For my car achievement, I won 3 pieces of 3D Hotwheel Beat That card. I plan to go back there on weekend with my son.

sahama wrote:
Yesterday I when to world race booth at JJ Permas Jaya after work without my youngest son. There bought only 3 pieces of car of the ratbomb wave: 56 merc (green), Bread Box (red) and Dodge SRT8 (K&N white). Free car only got the Mustang Funny Car (2008). Since I was only the customer at that time the guy let me try the track. I used the Dodge SRT8 for the race but its only managed to clock 6.8 second. For my car achievement, I won 3 pieces of 3D Hotwheel Beat That card. I plan to go back there on weekend with my son.

Is it the 3d lenticular card like last what they offered in TRU last year?

Quote :
Can bring our own car to race meh?? I really dont know bout that! As wat i have been told..buy from peg and use it to race!!

Can bring your own, as long as it is a Hot Wheels car, my son (Impavido) used my redline to race, 2.3 secs

So go back and look for your fastest car!

aphong2681 wrote:
sahama wrote:

I think so. Because before this I got 8 out of 10 in series from Sogo and TRU last year.

sinclair wrote:
Wah, >12 years old pun boleh enter? ShockedRazzRazz

Kena pandai ampu promoter baru dapat la.

would love to run my Superbirds on those tracks... What a Face

sahama wrote:

Great & nice to know u can make it to the event!!me..too... got the 3D lenticular trading card!!!

aphong2681 wrote:
sahama wrote:

Yup! same as last year one!!

BoneShaker wrote:
Quote :

Can bring your own, as long as it is a Hot Wheels car, my son (Impavido) used my redline to race, 2.3 secs

So go back and look for your fastest car!

Hmm! Thanks for the info..bro!!

undercoverbrother wrote:
Then someone go get Hotwheels Sidekick and ask your kids to use it for next event. Twisted Evil

Good idea..bro!!

Yao wrote:
would love to run my Superbirds on those tracks... What a Face

come over lah..bro!! Bring wat u have and join the race!! u R MOST WELCOME!!