Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

I got tricked! You will too!

how he made the sky n cloud effect?? very nice indeed..

I don't think its photoshop'ed. But he has the skills man. Respect!

Maybe he took the real photos, then he made the model?

Ahh, the joy of building a diorama - making it true to life as much as possible. This is really impressive work. Wonder how much time spent on these beauties.

I believed the guy had an outdoor photoshoot session for those beauty shots too! Smile

aphong2681 wrote:

I believed the guy had an outdoor photoshoot session for those beauty shots too! Smile

i believe he had outdoor photosoot session to.. the background too realistic for me..

You all just pass the diecast or what? bloody real. Is it hotwheels.
Just like muscles heaven.

The cars are not hot wheels. But the scale seems to be 1/32 or larger. Too small the car, its harder to make details for the environment.

ejat wrote:
how he made the sky n cloud effect?? very nice indeed..

Outdoor shot...maybe the front of his home LOL...then photoshop his diorama in front, using his sky shot as background, doesn't really need scaling the background, cos anything you put in front covers it Smile...just angle the image here/there...

Quote :
But the scale seems to be 1/32 or larger. Too small the car, its harder to make details for the environment.

...think very likely 1/24 la...most of these Oldies cars, depends on Brand...makes only certain scale Smile only at those scales manufacturers/designers can give so much details...bigger it is more details

this dude got talent, and this is no photoshopped, its real..... read about it sometime ago from speedhunter.com