Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kelvinator21

A VERY FIRST LOOSE HAUL/EXCHANGE 2010 VERSION

Hello everyone.. just wanna share this loose haul / exchange from a good fren of mine in the west... here's the good pics for all to enjoy alright.. cheers.. cheers

img_1115.jpg

img_1116.jpg

img_1117.jpg

img_1118.jpg

img_1121.jpg

img_1127.jpg

img_1128.jpg

img_1129.jpg

img_1133.jpg

img_1137.jpg

img_1138.jpg

img_1140.jpg

img_1141.jpg

is that the 2010 datsun 240 and 2nd colour of citreon C4 at the background?

kukubeh wrote:

I think that is the SM Citroen.

Dem, I want that green Evo and green Reventon.

kukubeh wrote:

BINGO..TING! TING! TING! TING!
don't forget the beauty saleen s7..hehe.. Cool

chee keng hong wrote:
wat a nice trade!!Congrats!! Love those super cars!!

thanks man.. i myself speechless to personally hold the cars as i have never open my previously own carded cars.. haha..
good luck to you man.. hope you find lots of fine cars this year ya.. Very Happy

sinclair wrote:
kukubeh wrote:

Yo master sinclair.. you know what, when i see that citroen, really cannot compare to the 2010 mainline red citroen la..
its the color that matters all ya.. agreed?
i am still finding a way to spray 2 tones color to a one car..really headache man..
the side tampos is piece of cake.. i mean still need a little patient to done that but i did.. just not so finding that particular solution to the 2 tones yet..
like the GANGSTER GRIN i just customized, i sprayed 3 times with first: 2 tones of color by using taps, unsuccessful.
secondly: using paper with uhu glue stick to the body, end up spoiling both color.
thirdly: spray the paper with acrylic clear spray to it and then wait to it to dry and hope that it won't 'eat up' the first tone color..still unsuccessful..
So master sinclair.. a tips or some would be much appreciated .. hehe.. Very Happy

kuih_tiow wrote:
nice fren u got kelvin!
nice collection

haha.. don't like that la.. bro.. just friendly trades.. that's all.. pirat
anyway.. thanks for the comment, bro clown

jhc7598 & sahama
Thanks for the comment, bro.. Very Happy
hope this month everybody a winner ya... good luck in hunting great, sexy, sports & exotic cars ya.. cheers

Nice collection there....
Wow so many nice car's that ive not seen...

whoa mrshakz.. i think ur more vhtf these days.. very rare la ... btw kelvinator nice stuff u got there.. i have most of the cars too.. but mine came from the north..

So many nice car. Keep on showing more.

smadli07 wrote:
congrats man... 67 camaro ka tu??? cantekk...

thanks man.. yes.. 67 camaro..you will see it soon on the market.. hehe Very Happy

hassan wrote:
whoa mrshakz.. i think ur more vhtf these days.. very rare la ... btw kelvinator nice stuff u got there.. i have most of the cars too.. but mine came from the north..

Thanks man.. show some of your cars too bro.. anxious to see them too.. Cool

nice trade! congrats, loves those blue and satin brown evo X and that subaru too.

sahama wrote:
So many nice car. Keep on showing more.

thanks brother.. will post more pics soon after all the cars are in the market alright man.. be patient.. hehe.. pirat

xebec-Crash wrote:
wow that r very nice cars..love those evos and blue ferrari...

thanks bro.. now all it takes is the time given to do "extensive research" to come out a good customize cars out of those specially pick.. hehe.. Very Happy

kelvinator21 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
kukubeh wrote:

Yo master sinclair.. you know what, when i see that citroen, really cannot compare to the 2010 mainline red citroen la..
i am still finding a way to spray 2 tones color to a one car..really headache man..
the side tampos is piece of cake.. i mean still need a little patient to done that but i did.. just not so finding that particular solution to the 2 tones yet..
like the GANGSTER GRIN i just customized, i sprayed 3 times with first: 2 tones of color by using taps, unsuccessful.
secondly: using paper with uhu glue stick to the body, end up spoiling both color.
thirdly: spray the paper with acrylic clear spray to it and then wait to it to dry and hope that it won't 'eat up' the first tone color..still unsuccessful..
So master sinclair.. a tips or some would be much appreciated .. hehe.. Very Happy

Always spray the light colors first. Then dry it, use hair dryer if necessary to make sure completely dry. Then mask with tape and spray second darker color. Better quality tape will minimise bleeding. Spraying a few light coats and waiting to dry between each coat will also help. Try not to make both colors too thick. Then finish with clearcoat.

Btw, shouldn't ask me la, I'm a noob at custom. Embarassed Should ask those sifu at customs.

wow... love the sirokok tu.. hehehe n nice to watch the real 1 here in kl passing by..

sinclair wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
kukubeh wrote:

Always spray the light colors first. Then dry it, use hair dryer if necessary to make sure completely dry. Then mask with tape and spray second darker color. Better quality tape will minimise bleeding. Spraying a few light coats and waiting to dry between each coat will also help. Try not to make both colors too thick. Then finish with clearcoat.

Btw, shouldn't ask me la, I'm a noob at custom. Embarassed Should ask those sifu at customs.

thanks for the tips bro..
anyway.. i've tried the tape..even the quality ones..
i wanted to have tampos on it.. using spray can..
even waited for 1 to 2 days period to let it totally dry, the layer where i used the tap together with the layer being sprayed on it comes up .. haha.. this really makes my heart break.. that's why.. its been testing it for few times now..
so.. that's the story behind my custom car..
if you have seen a 2 layer color in one of my car..that's mean i've successfully make it.. hehe.. don't know when yet.. think until the brain blows up..muahaha.. cheers

YU5H wrote:
wow... love the sirokok tu.. hehehe n nice to watch the real 1 here in kl passing by..

yo bro.. i know what you mean by watching the real 1 on the road.. its called fantasize it ya.. haha..
but right now.. for me.. i am fantasize the small car and even thought of molding the whole car parts as well..
yes.. the tires and the rims.. hehe.. clown
hopefully can mass production it too .. muahahah .. cheers

Zakuan Nofear wrote:
nice loose car kelvinator21.

thanks bro..
hardwork is the key to hunt in order to own it.. hope that will give a little fire in our collection spirit ya.. hehe.. Very Happy

wildspirit wrote:
nice haul not everybody can get.

Thanks for the comment bro..
I have confident that all will soon obtain all cars here eh..
have faith.. Smile

kelvinator21 wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
nice fren u got kelvin!
nice collection

all hotwheels collectors are nice people!!

kuih_tiow wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
nice fren u got kelvin!
nice collection

all hotwheels collectors are nice people!!

That's the fact eh.. What a Face

close up of that custom camaro please!!

sahama wrote:
Very nice cars.

thanks bro.. you will soon have some of those cars soon.. hehe..