Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

international haul 22/08/2010

While meeting with fellow members of HWCM at Amcorp earlier on Sunday 22nd, Rayz told me that since I was flying back to Australia, I should check out the shops at the airport. Well... after checking in our luggage, I had a quick look around the shops outside but found nothing, so we had a bit to eat instead, and then went into the international terminal...when we go through security, I see a shop called "Toy Paradise" and I go have a look.... I look at HW drink bottles, HW pencil cases. HW colouring books, HW bags, and then go look at pegs, but nothing for me to haul, but as I start to go out, the guy from the shop comes up to me and says "would you be interested in this?"

Spoiler:

Blimey, M'sian hospitality at its best! cheers Congrats!

I've been to that shop many times, nobody has come up to me yet. NoRazz

Wow, me too, Sinclair. No such luck for the past 2 months at airport.
Congrat, Thorrr.
At Malaysia retail price, RM6.90, this is GREAT LUCK for staff there to offer.

Oh blimey...kns, nobody run to me with the HW green card from that shop before!!!

Congrate for getting the $thunt. Another memorable day for you and us.

Thats an awesome turn of events. It would probably be the most expensive T-hunt u will ever own. Twisted Evil

Thorrr wrote:
While meeting with fellow members of HWCM at Amcorp earlier on Sunday 22nd, Rayz told me that since I was flying back to Australia, I should check out the shops at the airport. Well... after checking in our luggage, I had a quick look around the shops outside but found nothing, so we had a bit to eat instead, and then went into the international terminal...when we go through security, I see a shop called "Toy Paradise" and I go have a look.... I look at HW drink bottles, HW pencil cases. HW colouring books, HW bags, and then go look at pegs, but nothing for me to haul, but as I start to go out, the guy from the shop comes up to me and says "would you be interested in this?"

Spoiler:

Yo man!!
i think not just any super, dude!!
check out the windows.. if it's pink color.. bravo!! you have score the rare ones!! haha... Very Happy

kelvinator21 wrote:
Yo man!!
check out the windows.. if it's pink color.. bravo!! you have score the rare ones!! haha... Very Happy

It does sort of look pink
 pinky10.jpg

Wow thanks for highlighting that, I have got the pink windows too:cheers: . By the way congrats...

Thorrr wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:
Yo man!!

pinky10.jpg

That's wat i thought..
pink windows.. congrats bro!! Very Happy
By the way.. may i know what's the base number?

kelvinator21 wrote:
Thorrr wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:
Yo man!!

pinky10.jpg

That's wat i thought..

B49

Thorrr wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:
Thorrr wrote:
kelvinator21 wrote:
Yo man!!

pinky10.jpg

That's wat i thought..

B49

Bingo!!!That's the one, bro!!!
i score 10 super & only getting 3 of it..
its that rare eh.. Very Happy

I just realized mine is pink too, Sinclair since you mentioned 'slight pink' i think yours is pink version too cause it's either that or no hint of pink at all.

Well, just like the blue Scirocco, I guess there would be various strengths of pink. I have seen from tiny traces of pink to really unmistakably pink.

Thorrr's one is really a strong pink. Mine would fall under tiny traces. Crying or Very sad

undercoverbrother wrote:
I just realized mine is pink too, Sinclair since you mentioned 'slight pink' i think yours is pink version too cause it's either that or no hint of pink at all.

Underpants ? RazzRazz

Ughh and ahh, I think to date I have collected more than 20 Talladega. Errors not sure no time to scrutinize.