Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Which Films Make You Cry?

Here we go, time to talk about the films that make you grab a tissue and cry your heart out!
Is it Armageddon? Titanic? Robin Hood? Tell us about it congratulations

ok, this is a really old one.
the killing fields.

it's a true story about vietnam

so sad!! i bawled my eyes out!

3 films have a great influence on me
Titanic.. A walk to remember.. If only
i watched all of them in one night then i was devastated for a month lol

Guest Guest
i recently saw I hate valentine's day and made me cry :/ it was an awesome film....

In general flms dont make m cry at all but some parts of some films do for example: The ending part of Nancy Drew...touching

the worst for me is a real oldie, but one of my fav films of all time

It's a wonderful world congratulations

I tend to cry very easily Ashamed Armageddon always makes me cry as well, but then again I'm the type of person who can cry at an advert if I'm having a bad day lmao

haha I actually cry in every films that have crying scene..
Im like a cry baby ><
LOL so everytime when there is a crying scene or its really very sad, I will just cry along with the actor..haha
So i prefer watchin comedy lol

I cry at lots of things Ashamed but my hubby never does which is why it was such a surprise when he cried duriing the Green Mile ...must admit I did too !! Brilliant film

Im watching Dirty Dancing right now and although I have seen it a hundred times before, this time now after the sad passing of Mr Swayze, is definately working my tear ducts!

kathrinoula wrote:
the last time i cried was in the last harry potter movie

Oh I know exactly why you cried. Not going to ruin it for others tho.

biggerbaps wrote:
Im watching Dirty Dancing right now and although I have seen it a hundred times before, this time now after the sad passing of Mr Swayze, is definately working my tear ducts!

I just watched it too ...and had forgotten just how good it was ...wasn't Patrick Swayzee gorgeous when he did that film ..and its one of my favourite all time film endings too

Fridsade wrote:
kathrinoula wrote:
the last time i cried was in the last harry potter movie

Oh I know exactly why you cried. Not going to ruin it for others tho.

same here i know where you cried hun xx

kasijab wrote:
biggerbaps wrote:

I just watched it too ...and had forgotten just how good it was ...wasn't Patrick Swayzee gorgeous when he did that film ..and its one of my favourite all time film endings too

he was absolutely stunning! After seeing his frail pics int he paper lately I'd forgotten just how gorgeous he was!

Beaches, Steel Magnolias, Meet Joe Black, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Color Purple, Rudy

:pand: Well.... I dont know why but all the films about horses make me cry.. EVEN SPIRIT ! THE CARTOON! I CANT WATCH IT UNTIL NOW...NOT UNTIL THE END!

million dollar baby, that was so sad, I don't wanna watch it again at all, too sad

When i watch movies about Agatha Christies books I cry often, But the end of the Movie Cat Amongst Pidgeons I cried the longest

Hmm...mine was korean drama.
Autumn in my heart..keep crying until my eyes swallen

I am a trauma nurse and have to be extremely serious during some heart wrenching situations in real life.So movies and tv shows make me cry at the silliest moments.

this movie list would be soooo long!Any movie or show moment where a child or animal is hurt whether is be mentally or physically......even cartoon lol

my heart is too big sometimes

titanic (of course ), the green mile,big fish (i can remember i cried a lot in the end) thats what i can think of right now

Guest Guest
my best movie to cry too ,,is Bridges of Maddison County. its fantastic and a true story

nettybowman wrote:
my best movie to cry too ,,is Bridges of Maddison County. its fantastic and a true story

My husband and I actually went to see those bridges when we were in Iowa about four years ago. (We had gone there to see my grandfather.) Haven't really watched the movie since, but probably should.

The movies that make me cry are the Winnie the Pooh films. I am a sap, but I love the movies, and the plot's really touch me. The other film that I cried during was 'A.I.'. I was not a big fan fo the movie, but it was so sad.

ohh... you know that film, with the puppy, and the grandma, and christmas, and the grand daughter that was sorry for something she did...... you know that one? it's really touchy.. Sad
it made me cry a few days ago when i watched it, it was on tv....

There are movies that always make me cry, no matter how many times I watch them.

Since I'm in a Christmas mood - I always cry to that scene from Love Actually:

Many.. I remember 2 for now:
Artificial Intelligence (Specially the last scenes), &
Finding Neverland.

titanic when i saw it i was 14 years old and i saw it to cinema with my dad congratulationscongratulations lol

For me, if movies don't make you cry then they're not worth going to see Laughing

My faves for bringing on the tears are:

Finding Neverland
Schindlers List
The Constant Gardener

congratulations

Well..... certainly the movie "Up" make me drop my tears!

It's so sad, at the end.....

:girl_cray2: :girl_cray2:

I am watching Hatchiko now. I know the legend about the dog Hatchiko and it is really sad. But when I was little I was crying in Agatha Christie Movies.

EDIT ..HAVE MERGED THIS INTO THE TOPIC ALREADY RUNNING ON THE SUBJECT
KASI

Through Green mile and Titanic I cried ;(

my most recent movie - Remember Me.
i wish i knew to take tissues. my shirt sleeve was very wet and i had to hold my breath so i'd stop crying at one point, but the tears still came down!!!! such a good and memorable movie!