Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bonzo-b

Hobbies.... What`s Yours ??

I am in to bikes,clay pigeon shooting if i have time, PCgame ( CoD ),and bikes

I make models of old sailing ships!!(mostly during those long winter nights) and I do a bit of fishing (coarse and sea), like to potter in the garden too and lots of walking/swimming to keep fit - used to do triathlons and orienteering in the army - thinking of getting back into orienteering as a senior, cos I'm gettin old(er) now Sad - I also like to take advantage of nature's larder and make a lot of jam/puddings/pickles/wines of various fruity (and sometimes honey!)origins thumbs

Mainly messing about with cars building and modifying them and also do a bit of model making (WW2 dioramas at the moment)
My Lancia Stratos replica

My latest obsession is this...i do between 6 and 9 miles every evening, and 15-25 on a saturday and sunday

Good looking bike bonzo - mine's hanging up in the garage, never seem to find the time to ride it Sad

yeah moto gp bsb & wsb and riding out myself as much as i can and becoming comfortabley numb by about nine in the evening

@onslow wrote:
riding out myself as much as i can and becoming comfortabley numb by about nine in the evening
fofl

Mine are photography, I do "automotive glamour" i.e cars and women in undies, wanting to do B&W glamour shoots soon, artist shots not anything sleazy, before ya say anything!
other stuff is working on the Imprezas (have two! one is a UK spec classic, which the other half drives and a version IV STi)
Looking at my Supermoto and thinking that i must get it finished....
and messing with Photoshop....i am trying to makes gregs Bandit look cool, but its really difficult! thumbshide

Guest Guest
surfing, climbing, gym. watch the moto gp as well. if nothing else appears then a good old pub trip is a welcome distraction.

breathing is my favourite past time, but when im not doin that i like fishing and football.

i so many to list
drawing
shooting
photography
bikes of course love working on em want to learn how to spray and rework bodys on em to
trolling forums :P
buying stuff with money i dont have
selling the stuff i bought to get outa debt
painting
pircing
tattoos
armoursmith
leatherworking
blade work
karate
my x-box o how i love you lol
reading and in my spair time work and lookin after the family lol

freekin hell thats a novel im sure

edit

novelist Very Happy hell yea

well after reading some of yours i must be boring as i work to live must be a obsession or a hobby
as what i do for a living i repair cars and restore them .plus paint bike bits in my spare time [img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Guest Guest
Errr, I'm sure I posted to this topic last night. Where did it go?

@madwilly wrote:
well after reading some of yours i must be boring as i work to live must be a obsession or a hobby
as what i do for a living i repair cars and restore them .plus paint bike bits in my spare time [img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Got anybody to do interiors for you i.e. seats, carpets, headlinings?

Got anybody to do interiors for you i.e. seats, carpets, headlinings?

if you have a number i can pass it on for you. but i always have people ask about seats the pics i posted are just a few i done in the past 5 months .next project is a camper um

my first hobbie is buying/rescuing random cars and motorbikes that dont really work and probably never will but my no.1 pastime is trying to stay out of the dog house after coming home with the aformentioned items Very Happy
o yeah and i enjoy a spot of stamp licking Laughing

[quote="madwilly"]well after reading some of yours i must be boring as i work to live must be a obsession or a hobby
finished the old girl off today
[img][/img]

im a mechanic so fixing stuff playing my xbox (big kid) bikes moto gp etc

and i suppose my animals reli looking after them

viking reenactment, star wars costuming/trooping, Airsoft.

Motorbikes, Been riding since i was 12 started as motocross now on the road.

Martial arts done various training since i was 11, currently still studing karate which i have since day 1, and the other class i do is blakc belt training so very lively.

im also getting into repairing bikes, me and kai doing ti as a hobbie, buying broke bikes, fixing then selling on

thumbs

I'm a keen Angler when I get chance. Took it up as a gap year hobby while I was banned (long story) and got hooked (pun intended)

I'm a carp angler really but really don't have the time to be on the bank for days on end so I'm gonna take up match fishing next year and piking in the winter.

I also found myself taking on the lease on my local lake (where both those fish were captured) so that too takes up a lot of my time.

Iv'e been playing drums (tubthumping lol) since i was 9. Also DJ now and do a fair bit of composition and production. Play drums mainly in brass bands, but play in a rock band also. Would try and learn some other instruments but would't know where to hit them lol!

Love anything on two wheels and really enjoy road cycling, heres my other bike:

thumbs

Its more like an obsession really now as i've been mak'in metal bits shinny for more than 30yrs (stress relief now..lol)

i cant help myself Sad

Ste

i have been doing a bit of cooking lately, made this last night

Bacon weave

then i wrapped it around a meatloaf

then i glazed it with some barbecue sauce

@Rev Loki wrote:
i have been doing a bit of cooking lately, made this last night

Bacon weave

then i wrapped it around a meatloaf

then i glazed it with some barbecue sauce

i think if we could all get there the burgers are on you ..cracking job

Some nice guns dave i used to do clay shooting yrs ago i had a bikel (wrong spelling) over and under loved it.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Some nice guns dave i used to do clay shooting yrs ago i had a bikel (wrong spelling) over and under loved it.
I spent a lot of time and money at it ,at one time , not shot one for about 4 years now,worries me about getting the bug again

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
use to do alot of shooting at one time

Just thought I had better take a look at my guns and give them a clean as I have not had them out the gun Cabernet for 2 years Sad

nice guns dave thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Just thought I had better take a look at my guns and give them a clean as I have not had them out the gun Cabernet for 2 years Sad

agreethumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

agreethumbs
agree

Here are a few

Yes it is a real shark (Basking)

COLD AS

A spot of Photography. Sunset in Kirk Michael Isle of Man

got loads

Fishing
Cycling
used to race mini moto's and pitbikes
umm Fish keeping Smile