Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

A PSFC Exclusive Revealed! Spoilers!

spoile14.png
PSFC Exclusive Revealed!
Wondering what the new feature in Pet Society is going to be? Well ever wanted to have your pet have..well..a pet? Well to be exact its a petling and it's coming to Pet Society! You will beable to have your very own Petling to look after, feed, wash but you gotta be careful and make sure you do look after them otherwise you will have to get the Pet Detective out to find him for you. This is a total PSFC exclusive not seen anywhere else!!!

Keep with PSFC as we will bring you all the updates as and when we have them right away before any other site! We're always first for the breaking Pet Society News, Spoilers and more!

yyutr10.png

Oh this is weird! And when the other thread asked 'what could it be?' - my second guess was gonna be... 'maybe they'll finally let us have pets for our pets...' - can't believe it! But it seems really strange to me. Pet Detective?!

wooooowie!! can't wait to see what the pet looks like!! wonder if there will be stuff for them...like beds, toys, food, CLOTHES!!

pet balloon? LOL
why would i need a pet baloon? xD
hopefully, there will be normal pets.... right? O.O

It is very intruiging lol

Cant wait to see what it is going to be Smile

I imagine the pet will come with stuff to buy in the shops including cash shop accessories... I don't think they would put a new feature only for cc's that wouldn't be fair to all the players.

The announcement mentions a pet balloon; it's not going to be a balloon is it? Oh, please - I hope not. I like the human pet idea, lol. I, too, don't want it to be a pay feature. I play YoVille and they have pets but you have to pay for them; I don't like that.
I can't wait for the pets. I hope it's soon!

i think there will be a new shop Smile
i remember the time when it was only 9 ^^
but it would be logical to get a new shop for pet's pets (this'll get confusing....)
like a pet shop...
i mean, imagine pets in furniture store? or diy?

and i pray to god it won't be CC
it just woudn't be fair.

i should really stop posting long essays Laughing

no don't stop posting your 'long' essays...i like reading them

A balloon? We have to feed a balloon? I feel like I'm missing something. Anyways it's still AWESOME and I'm way excited. Is this coming out on Monday?

beccabex wrote:
A balloon? We have to feed a balloon? I feel like I'm missing something. Anyways it's still AWESOME and I'm way excited. Is this coming out on Monday?

perhaps that's a reward for taking care of the 'pet'?

Fun! Is that all to be released this Monday? I better start saving coins, those little petlings couldn't be cheap!!

The first thing sounds like a petville similarity lol but the other is trippy, feeding a balloon for presents that's a pretty original idea Smile

lithiumkat wrote:
The first thing sounds like a petville similarity lol but the other is trippy, feeding a balloon for presents that's a pretty original idea Smile

what similarity?

I'm so excited for the new feature! :dance4: I really hope they don't put all the good stuff in cash shop and leave the yuck for us poor players because I will be really mad. And I also hope we have pets like a puppy and not just something weird like a balloon.. ??

hannahbananaa wrote:
lithiumkat wrote:

what similarity?

On Petville if you don't feed your pet for so long it will run away and you have to pay to get it out of the pound.

Guest Guest

Guess what!? A long time ago I created the thread on TOF that I want our pets to have pets! And my wish got true

Guest Guest

And one more this:
HOPE IT`S NOT GONNA BE A CC ITEM! Mad

This is weird to me. But, at least it's pets and not babies. I would be totally weirded out if Tiddly Winks were to 'multiply'. But, I guess that's just me.

Guest Guest

Hey a good idea Yvette! congratulations

No, my pet is a baby herself. If they multiplied, I'd not take part. That just weirds me out. I was totally yucked out when the baby stuff came out, but then again; I know parents who have lost kids, and that was hard for them to see that stuff without breaking down.

Sad but very true.

Guest Guest
Oh sorry I understood you in the wrong way... yes it`s very sad.

Just read on TOF that this update is not coming until Monday ....