Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revelead!

OMG LOVING THE ITEMS!!! PETER PAN!!!!
So now they are introducing "Limited Edition items" hmmm.....

TINKERBELL!
TINKERBELL!
TINKERBELL!
TINKERBELL!
TINKERBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTS of new items!! I like them!

I'm not sure about the limited items thing.... Hope it won't cause a mess!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
OMG LOVING THE ITEMS!!! PETER PAN!!!!
So now they are introducing "Limited Edition items" hmmm.....

exactly.... mmm... not sure I like it!

"The second star to the right, shines in the night for you!" lol great now i want to watch it lmao

I have a feeling the limited items are meant as a way to stop the hackers getting their hands on them...wonder if it will work or if it will just stop us genuine players from getting them at all?

i just pray that hackers dont find a way to get loads of them Sad

But dont worry everyone, lets all get celebrating! the new items are only a few days away congratulations xx

I predict that the magic fairy dust will make the pets fly. That would be sooo cute.

Love the new items. Of course, I predict come Monday, I will have at least 99 Tinkerbells on my friends list...starting with Mookie.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I predict that the magic fairy dust will make the pets fly. That would be sooo cute.

Love the new items. Of course, I predict come Monday, I will have at least 99 Tinkerbells on my friends list...starting with Mookie.

what a dilemma ....is Kasi going to be a goody goody Peter Pan ...or a nasty Captain Hook ????

Just when I wanted to quit PS. Will not quit!!!

In English: I love new items.

kasijab wrote:

what a dilemma ....is Kasi going to be a goody goody Peter Pan ...or a nasty Captain Hook ????

Tiddly Winks is rather partial to bad boys if that helps. congratulations

I'm loving the wallpapers and the Peter Pan windows - lots and lots of new items again.

Guest Guest
i want the topiary seeds so badly but its cash. *wails*

Itsliberty wrote:
Only few people can purchase the limited items?!

no i dont think so

Wow I'm sooo excited for the tinkerbell items!! I really love those night time windows too!

wow! buterfly wings...but its a cash coin items?

chay wrote:
wow! buterfly wings...but its a cash coin items?

oh, didnt notice the wings
yeap cc

That limited edition statue is 16,000 coins. And there will only be 250,000 of them.The picture I saw showed there were already almost a 100 gone.How can that be if it isn't even out yet?

scgrandma58 wrote:
That limited edition statue is 16,000 coins. And there will only be 250,000 of them.The picture I saw showed there were already almost a 100 gone.How can that be if it isn't even out yet?

Really! 16,000 coins!! I don't have that much...Sad but it seems by the REALLY limited amount of them it won't matter!

I can just imagine the one minute before the flip over to new monday items..everyone will be logging on to get 1 of the 250,000 (-100)!!!
PS and/or FB will crash for sure!

Starshineguero wrote:
I love the new items!!! I cant wait to see all of the topiaries!!

Edit, never mind, you got it. Smile

Thanks bunches and welcome to the forum.

I really like most of the new items. My hubby and I were talking a few weeks back about monarchs. I have always really loved them and was saying that they sure aren't around much anymore like when I was a child. Now I know why. So I am really excited about those items.
I like tinkerbell. I always tried to get my daughter to be her for Halloween but she never liked her. Thought she wa a mean brat. lol
One thing I have noticed is so many cash items released each week. Its overwhelming sometimes. As for the limited statue, I sure have a feeling this is going to lead to trouble. People will be frantic and moody. Hackers will be hard at work ... (I talk too much dont I ? lol)

wow i love new items so much ^_^
it's very nice that playfish makes fairytale collection Smile
and i heard that our pets may fly next week
does anybody know how can we make it?is there special wings and etc?
really want to dress Funny as Tinkerbell and if she could fly it would be super!

Really nice theme and items. I'm liking it a lot. But I'm afraid it may be a little overwhelming all the new stuff being introduced - like collaborative items. It all gets a little overwhelming... feed petlings, send gifts, collect gifts... and somewhere in there I need to visit pets too!

and i love peter pan statue buy afraid i'll can't get it cause in the morning i'll be at school and will come back only in afternoon Sad
hope i'll have time to get one statue congratulations

Whew! I agree with the overwhelming part. Between Hideeni, teepees & totem poles, new hair dye, new trees & feeding petlings, keeping the flies away and I could go on and on.Not to mention Petville and Hotel City.I had to give up Farmville because it's over load there too.If you think Pet Society has alot of cash coin items you should play Petville.Nobody can hold a candle to their greed.At first I thought they were great because it was only coins.Then just a few cash items. Now it's just ridiculous.Makes me appreciate the cash coin items in Pet Society! Sorry to ramble y'all.The new Peter Pan stuff is pretty cool.

scgrandma58 wrote:

16000?

Thats a lot of coins
I think i will save only to try to get that statue and i will buy items later later
I can imagine first second market will be open and all pets running to get the statue

Guest Guest
the statue seems to be only giftable at purchase regardless. has anyone tried buying it and gifting it to someone?

i don't think ima buy it..

i had 17.000 coins, and went to buy it. but then it said that i don't have enough coins!

tweet40 wrote:
i had 17.000 coins, and went to buy it. but then it said that i don't have enough coins!

it happened to me too, but after the 3rd try i succeeded!