30th july (thursday) - demonicle crashes his car
31st july (friday) - nothing happened
1st August (saturday) - JHC7598 involved in accident
2nd August (sunday) - nothing happened
3rd August (Monday) - Someone crashes in to the car demonicle is driving
4th August (Tuesday) - nothing happened
5th August (Wednesday) - Dreamer_adrian bang in to another car's rear bumper
6th August (Thursday) - i guess nothing will happen today
7th August (Friday) - Somebody might get into an accident......

watch out guys..... 4 accidents in 7 days....
i'm afraid there's more to come..

Huh...D.A also Involved in accident?? Hmmm.....really sad that such incident happen again and again.

Pray to god.....hope all the back luck be flush out from the HWCM family! pale

very "Syukur" if we still together in one team bro....I miss all HWC team in this forum... grin

SAD day for me... damn..

cost me RM1.7 k for 2 cars... haiz... may car in the most teruk one... no words to say... ... Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

no pain no gain..... be extra careful when go hunting guys, if something happens to all of you, who's gonna upload pics of sweet new hauls for me to drool on hehehehe

Today dono tomorrow things..
So must be extra carefully..

yeah but the funny thing is, yesterday the whole day i had a feeling another accident was gonna happen. so every car i drove or sat in i drove extra carefull and also made sure whoever was driving was too.

i kept on thinking that my boss was gonna have an accident. but after he sent me home.. i thought everything was alright and i'm jus thinking too much...

but then suddenly DA calls me and says he jus met an accident...

now i keep thinking there's gonna be another one tomorrow.. n i have 2 names goin thru my mind...

so lets jus hope the only cars these two ppl crash are hot wheels cars...

oh no.. that's ta weird for coincidence.. better be careful guys.. for my cars, i'd spend rm1k already.. more to come for spraying bumper, fender, hood, haizz....
btw didnt know that bro DA oso involve in accident.. glad that u werent hurt.. but ur wallet badly hurt la..

jhc7598 wrote:
oh no.. that's ta weird for coincidence.. better be careful guys.. for my cars, i'd spend rm1k already.. more to come for spraying bumper, fender, hood, haizz....
btw didnt know that bro DA oso involve in accident.. glad that u werent hurt.. but ur wallet badly hurt la..

RM1700 ... sure hurt me much... NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

need to sell more collection liao SadSadSad

i think is due to all the HWC on the roads ....u guys now what i mean

This is the pics

the victim not much hurt rite? just some bumper sketch, and a broken car plate,
but have to pay for his new bumper car plate

this is mine
serious rite?
]

bumper gone

Head lamp gone

nearly hit the radiator

SadSadSadSad

demonicle wrote:
bro.. his bumper can repair... some shops that know how to 'bakar' can repair
then u jus try to convince him that u replace a new one.

NOPE, cant repair, the bottom of the bumper broke...... and his car onli 2 MONTHS old onli

Come on you guys!! Once on hunting mode you guys...don't just look straight ahead with your eyes covered like a race horse...look around!! Razz

Do becareful...especially when you're all alone in unfamiliar territory, hunting during the wee hours...

What curse? The only curse i get is not able to find any carded cars in 7E only 3 packs. Nothing to say about driving except everyone is tailgating nowdays. No matter how careful u are, still shit happens.

netmatrix wrote:
What curse? The only curse i get is not able to find any carded cars in 7E only 3 packs. Nothing to say about driving except everyone is tailgating nowdays. No matter how careful u are, still shit happens.

Yup..thats another curse that hunting mostly all the HWCM collector!! sad

i think i must take out my hunting mobile ... Volvo 240 GL

It can crash and there is minor damage to the car only ... It's a tank on the road .. drives like one and fuel consumption also like one

enyomic wrote:

It can crash and there is minor damage to the car only ... It's a tank on the road .. drives like one and fuel consumption also like one

wakakakak!! Super Tank!!

enyomic wrote:

use iswara kereta kebal la..................

Yes curse of 7e promo is real. I picked number 6,6,6 random seeding for the hwmc race hence undercover lost badly in all 3 race just now. tongue

undercoverbrother wrote:
Yes curse of 7e promo is real. I picked number 6,6,6 random seeding for the hwmc race hence undercover lost badly in all 3 race just now. tongue

i think those who dapat super must give me and let me offer to the HW gods . then after that I keep for safe keeping. Undercover u better offer more ...if not your luck won't change

I think the main reason maybe all too tired going around many 7e for hunting sometimes.....

i agree , tired becouse of hunting ~ but yet is still exciting !!

until today still no bad thing happen to others?? thank God..
btw seeing the victims, looks like all victims now based in JB area, huhu..

Curse continues....

Went for lunch 2 day .... came back my car windows was broken..... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

On my rear seat there was this normal box i normally carry my hotwheels with HP logo on it.... got stolen inside got items to be posted to fellow forumer ( $uper's 4 pcs, DD, LG , Chevy Panel and a few more items that just arrived to office 2day cry ) + my file with all my cert's , degree etc.........

The Odd part laptop was not taken.... coz maybe he tought its just an organizer due to the size and the cover looks like a organizer... or cant reach it coz it was at the leg room at the passager front seat....

All this happened in less then 15 minutes coz i went in to takeaway... and i was supprised it can happen in a bz spot A&W 24hrs in PJ.....

I think the 7 eleven Curse will go on till the day promotion end.. guys watch out... and PLZ PLZ PLZ dont leave anything in your that my attract unwanted attention... ive learn it the hard way....

Wanna Go Police station make report lagi kena tiow from the Police Peronda for leaving things in the Car verymadverymad

OMG dude, very sorry to hear this. cry

So so unlucky that in 15 min those robber/s can strike.

Members, please report if you find anybody selling those things mentioned in pasar malam or anywhere.

shakz7, let me know if you need any help. sweat

sorry to hear that bro!!!!!!!! no worries, we keep an eye on your hw's incase somebody want to sell it to us!!

huhu....just now during lunch.....went to 7E across the road........

look left look right look left look right look left look right until got dizzy.......then only cross the road.......

manyak suspen wooooo......

ps : To shakz7.......bnyk2 bersabar ya bang.....itu suma dugaan.......ko akan dapat sesuatu yg lebih
baik tak lama lagi.......

wahh.. so bad. byk²kan bsabar bro.. those hotwheels is ok, but ur cert and deg and so on, thats really heartache..
looks like the bad days continues..

Dear bro shakz, Sorry to hear that.

please please tell me my stuff is not among the missing......

armmm that means the thief is a HW collector .... Sound the alarms if you see someone selling HW cheap ... must be shakz stuff ....

enyomic wrote:
armmm that means the thief is a HW collector .... Sound the alarms if you see someone selling HW cheap ... must be shakz stuff ....

just give my thought, the area is 24hr A&W fastfood restaurant outlet in PJ, if i'm not mistaken it should be the one next to AmCorp Mall nearby. It's just opposite the mall only. There is highly chances the theives might try to sell shakz7 stolen stuff to the unsuspicious vendors or buyers in amcorp mall at lower price. The vendors or buyer might buy without giving second thought since some of the vendors are selling hws. Just keep an eye...

Shakz, really sorry to hear that bro, how can the thief suspect something inside a box? that's really strange, this HW mania is getting out of hand..

suddenly everybody like Hot Wheels.....until resorting to stealing......

Fadli - Its a HP box so i guess the thief might had tought its a laptop or some IT stuff.

I dont think the thief wanna risk smashing the window just for hotwheels.. i have a high believe they tought its laptop or IT stuff, where the laptop was also in the car but at the Front seat Leg Room most probly they overlooked it coz looks like a organizer more then a laptop.

Bro PY - Sadly to say sweat your items was the 1 that i brought to send it off by poslaju 2day. pale , i really feel bad... i will pass you my Own C6R, but for the other 1 really need time and luck hopefully i can score it or some kind soul will trade with me, bro is there any way can meet up and i pass u the C6R? really phobia already....

Sinclair - Thanx buddy will let you know if i need any help.

Danielh , enyomic and the rest - Thanx for your concern... Hotwheels can still find back but my degree and Certs are the main thing now.

JHC - You are rite bro my Degree and Certs are important with interviews around the corner now... stars

UCB - I might need yr expertise to get some of them items lost.

Just for every 1 's Info items in the box:

$uper Skyline

$uper Neet Street

$uper Merc

$uper Enzo

Reg TH C6R

Reg TH Skyline

K Mart Chevy Panel - 2pcs

Chevy Panel FE Old Card - 1 pc

Ultra Hots Chevy Panel - 1 pc

Reese Chevy Panel - 1 pc

2009 Mini Cooper - 2 pcs

LG 3rd Colour DD - 3 pcs

Loose TRU Dragbus - 1pc

So please do keep an eyes on the items.... but again its very hard to justify the item is mine even its sold in Amcorp, Just hope the thief dont dumpp the box in a trashbin or etc... sweat

wow.. thats quite a numbers of rare cars..
sorry to hear that bro..
if the thief/thieves are hotwheels collectors, they so damn lucky..
and lucky the didnt see the laptop..
and u did ask around, maybe someone saw something??