Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Imaginary advertisment. 2nd one.

I dunno if i could put this here. But its an imaginary advertisment i made 2 days ago while playing with this car, a lightbulb came to my head. Exclamation

Feel free to comment. tongue

:coolpics:

but i think posted in general discussion will be more appropriate. smile

netmatrix wrote:
Thanks.

Question : Should i do more?

OF CAUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's totally damn awesome !!!!
Maybe u do more enough that someday u might end up working for Ferrari at Italy !!!
(just make sure u dun get spotted by Proton), u r way too good for them...

Check this out for the actual background on the fiat 500
Link here

very creative, mr netmatrix!!!!!!!!!!! the message is loud and clear!!!!!! thumbsup

not bad this ad... very creative... please do more...

enyomic wrote:
Check this out for the actual background on the fiat 500
Link here

Thanks for the link!

shd post the ad to fiat spa italia, later they buy the design from u la....creative!

Ooh very professional netmatrix! Reminds me of a recent ad from Top Gear for the VW Scirocco diesel. Two thumbs up! Smile

Thanks Enyo for the link. I could not find any link to the actual drag car body used for it. I only saw your avatar. Most of the finds point me back to the original 1948 Fiat 500C Topolino. It even landed me with the generations of Fiat logo. I used the 1938-1959 logo because of the color.

Err... i don't think Fiat/Ferrari would be interested in a speck of dust like me. hahaha. Its only a hobby of mine btw. I think i'm still not good enough. If i put borders at the edges, it would be a trading card. If i put in contact information then it would be an actual advertorial work. And i ended up with this crossroads. Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll work on another one once i found the correct car to work with. hehe

Oh crap!!! Only noticed the typo on the second last phrase!! Crap!!! Would fix it tonight.

eight wrote:
not bad this ad... very creative... please do more...

8 want u to work with him... huhuhu

Great! Mattel should have hire u and put u in the marketing/advertisment deparment! brows

Anyway...thats good 2nd Advertorial from u! thumbsup

wow....can't wait for the next one...... bouncebounceRazzRazz

Evo or GT-R perhaps.....?? hmm

demonicle wrote:
netmatrix. hope u dun mind if i forward your adverts to mattel?

copyrights?????...................... :LOL!:

Quote :

Errrrr!!!! I damn shy shy la. My work is not great enough to go for ad prints! Its only eye candy for you guys. But if you wanna just send it to them to know how we abuse/ misuse our HW, by golly then go ahead! Razz

Quote :

Copyrights only valid for people that does it for profits. Like the Mc®️Curry case. I'm doing it for fun and its free for you guys. But don't la go and print it nice nice and sell! Cannot la like that.

Pretty awesome, those car do look so real in the pic. Cant imagine this is just small tiny car in the adv. Well done, Mr. net. clap Mattel sure like ur idea...

netmatrix wrote:
Quote :

Errrrr!!!! I damn shy shy la. My work is not great enough to go for ad prints! Its only eye candy for you guys. But if you wanna just send it to them to know how we abuse/ misuse our HW, by golly then go ahead! Razz

Quote :

Copyrights only valid for people that does it for profits. Like the Mc®️Curry case. I'm doing it for fun and its free for you guys. But don't la go and print it nice nice and sell! Cannot la like that.

please send me a high res version of it so i can print posters and make a huge profit out of it lol!

on a more serious note, im liking the concept of it. keep em coming!

Quote :
please send me a high res version of it so i can print posters and make a huge profit out of it lol!

on a more serious note, im liking the concept of it. keep em coming!

Oui!!!! High res is in "vault of broken dreams" hehehe.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I hope to have time to work on some more.

chee keng hong wrote:
demonicle wrote:

I think wat CKH means is the copyright fee u can collect from Mattel, not us. Personally I think if it's workable for Mattel to use ur skills or idea, u should highly consider about the copyright thinging man... Dun u wat to make it great in life?? Like Mark Zuckerberg at the age of 20 who just want to communicate with his colleage that he created a new way of communication & the rest is history!!!!

[facebook founder name is Mr.Zuckerberg, now age 25]

Quote :
I think wat CKH means is the copyright fee u can collect from Mattel, not us. Personally I think if it's workable for Mattel to use ur skills or idea, u should highly consider about the copyright thinging man... Dun u wat to make it great in life?? Like Mark Zuckerberg at the age of 20 who just want to communicate with his colleage that he created a new way of communication & the rest is history!!!!

If i were to do this as a career (which i am not), i would seriously do that. But unfortunately its only a temporary fling i guess. Until i get bored, then i will work on something else. This stays as eye candy for you guys and this site. If Mattel want to use that art or not, i wouldn't care much. I'm not looking for fame this way. Wink

hmm
i really hope u can do more bro...
u got talent in this poster thingy~
Wink