Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

for the first time two red team is sad when one red team lost..

aiyak...what happen to our message board today....all align to kiri one...

just realised that...hassan infomed me bout that earlier, tot his pc rosak..me laso kena rupenye...

Why didn't Mercedes and BMW came with TURNSIGNAL? why didn't the buyer include this feature when placing the order? WHY didn't mercedes & BMW fit this TURNSIGNAL as standard?

Why are there no TURNSIGNAL on these luxury automobiles?

Why....are....drivers.....so......dumb?

Remember fellow collectors, SMART People uses TURNSIGNAL.......!

Haha demonicle, jangan la terasa, not specifically targeting any mark, nor I'm so obsessed with Volvo, just that notice most of the time "luxury" models as you know what, rarely used turn signals......!!!!

Fadli85 wrote:
Haha demonicle, jangan la terasa, not specifically targeting any mark, nor I'm so obsessed with Volvo, just that notice most of the time "luxury" models as you know what, rarely used turn signals......!!!!

tell u a secret.

when u r trying to cut queue, try getting infront of a luxury car without signal. most of the time u will succeed because they're cars are probably more expensive than ur car. also, they will lose face if they horn u. so... jus look for big car n try poking ur nose infront of it.

demonicle wrote:
Fadli85 wrote:

tell u a secret.

when u r trying to cut queue, try getting infront of a luxury car without signal. most of the time u will succeed because they're cars are probably more expensive than ur car. also, they will lose face if they horn u. so... jus look for big car n try poking ur nose infront of it.

The last did that i end up cilok and ular on highway. Well if you meet some guy who have some AMG emblem at the back of his E class anyway. hahaha Oh course la i lost! hahaha.

new post / no new post icon geli lah..kekeke Razz

the joker faces plus purple geli lah..looks confusing till no mood to surf the site..lol

arkghhh...no hauling luck at KLIA, HK airport and Humen, China.
Happy that a BIG Tesco opposite my temporary staying place at China but ... old stock. Even the colour shifter cars already turned colour, perhaps due to the seasonal weather there. Saw a nice '09 MBX red cooper but the back of the card already with a big white sticker in mandarin word
saguhati was an Ecto1 at KLIA.

...not sure if this is a rant but I was in a shopping mall to claim my amended pants after work and was sort of impeded by someone who was trying to sell some good old stuffs-for-the-less-fortunate-that-cost-not-one-hundred-dollars-but-at-least-five-dollars... She was talking so fast I barely had time to respond but then I just said to her: Can I say I'm not interested?
Before I left I said: All the best to you though...

Hmm... I really don't know why I said what I say but somehow I did... and frankly speaking I would donate to school children during Flag Days but not to these people from certain bodies/organizations... but that's just me...

[quote="musclemania"]arkgghh...Malaysia lost tamely to China in Thomas Cup [/quote

hu hu hu bomoh Hassan banned.No bomoh no Thomas Cup.

those players really 'jokers ' la... why not so serious... demm loohozerss

I believe whole Malaysia had witnessed how good Korean girls battle against China in Uber Cup final. Our team shall really learn and follow the good fighting spirit.
Our commentator's comment "Kumpulan kita kalah bermaruah." Was it?
Our players' comment such as "thought too much la, opponents too strong la, bla bla bla...", were they? It is fine for the sake of "answering to the public" but please be frank to their own and the team. They themselves knew better what are they doing.
I saw the TV advertisement on our football legend, if I'm not mistaken he is Mr.SohCA. A great statement from him, "Do not commit how good you can do for the country BUT PLEASE SHOW IT". This shall be a great lesson to our Thomas Cup (and Uber Cup) team. Buck up!
Malaysia boleh?

I want to say something but I better not. Rolling Eyes

Btw, nice quote from Mr SohCA.

i bought cars from 2 different international sellers, 2 of them sent me the wrong cars

Hope they send the correct cars soon, otherwise blacklist them!

if wrong cars more valuable, why not? Asked for Regular, but Super was sent
So, Zack, hope the seller can get back to you soon for the right cars.

Everytime I see Py's blog with new update,I am ready to face another shock of my life.

So cold now. Just a few more degrees lower, and not only shrunk but iced. No

ADVedder wrote:
WORK WORK WORK! ARGHHH...

Me three, have to work...

WHY, WHY is the sky sooohigh...

sinclair wrote:

..subliminal?

sinclair wrote:

here.........hot, hot hot and sweating...

A joker said he's gonna collect some toys from me after asking me to reserved for him.
It's been more than two freakin months!
Still coming in to this forum pretending NOTHING HAS HAPPENED?
Where's your sense of courtesy?
All those smart talk you do daily in here brings you nothing but a faker.
YOU asked me to reserve FOR YOU, not me asking you back in return what happened.
Well... too late, I rather NOT deal/know/speak with scumbags like you.

WHAT YOU DO IS WHAT YOU GET

Walao....kena mild stroke when read atomkinder at this post. Relaxed sikit bro, if that buyer don't want, sell it to other as you got nothing to lose and lost. Cheers brader...cool down and it's me that who need some medication now. Hahahaha.... LaughingSmileVery Happy

Atomkinder wrote:
A joker said he's gonna collect some toys from me after asking me to reserved for him.
It's been more than two freakin months!
Still coming in to this forum pretending NOTHING HAS HAPPENED?
Where's your sense of courtesy?
All those smart talk you do daily in here brings you nothing but a faker.
YOU asked me to reserve FOR YOU, not me asking you back in return what happened.
Well... too late, I rather NOT deal/know/speak with scumbags like you.

WHAT YOU DO IS WHAT YOU GET

bro, da joker request to reserved? anything nice? can pm me.. Maybe I also interested..
Probably can get your money rolling.. Smile

I'm really disappointed in the local education system, how blocks the students imagination...!!!!! I watch the battle of the brains in TV recently and one question was, "What is a periscope made of?" and there's only 4 answers, two of them is mirrors and prism, but the answer is only mirror...! I know in my mind that it can also made out of prism since light can reflect at 90deg inside it, the same way is used inside an SLR cameras...! But noooo, only one answer is right and I feel sooo stressed and so constrained, feel like my head going to explode and I can not take such limitation to think.....!

As taken from "How stuff works?.com";
In high-quality periscopes, reflecting prisms are often used instead of
mirrors. Submarine periscopes have systems of lenses in addition to the
mirrors or prisms to provide an enlarged view of the object or scene.

Why in todays education, kids are not allowed to question why is the answer A and not B? the teacher can't explain?

Thank god those days are over, no wonder it drove me crazy for the past 10 years, it didn't allow the student to think..! to expand their knowledge.....! and the adults only know how to talk the talk, they're not feeling what the students are suffering.....

AAAAAAARRRGHHHHH....!!

I just found out on gathering that the m*therf***** dude who FFKed me, also FFKed another forum member here.
So that makes TWO kena already... what shall I do?
I'm not going to asked/PM/call him because I know he's gonna create some BS nonsense, just like any other FFK kakis.
Furthermore this FFK dude kept posting HIS HAULS on hauls thread. Like nothing ever happen.

Maybe I should name him so he gets BANISH from this forum. Eshhh!!! Geram betul!

I know how you feel. Really feel ya. But i still say get to him directly.. even if sure won't resolve make it very clear to him you're pissed.

Seeking to settle the issue openly is fine, in that case name the dude if you want. But bashing (to kill off someone) on forum is always not pretty, especially concerning he's other member in same forum, even if we're clearly on the right side. I'm already suffering from fatigue taking care of HWCM whenever forum become panas especially when some talked nonsense about HWCM in the past.

I've learned that while sometimes i had to come out with trademarked essays to get into some people's head, most of the time they serve nothing to those involved (just like you said, they'll just create another BS instead). So if that's the point (wanting to teach him a lesson) then just don't waste your time. Ultimately when person already have such reputation people will talk bout it outside so you don't really need to do much here.

On the other hand if the person already sense others are unhappy what you did best is to come out first and explain yourself before you get name called instead.

That's the thing. Always when kena FFKed, the people who kena FFKed have do the calling,
do peace making, do the settling.
I guaranteed you because he knows how it is to FFKed people...
"ahh... small matter/get away with it/they won't do anything"
Where else the main culprit just sits there quietly for what he started.
So perhaps we wait for victim no.3 to happened, hopefully it stops here.

Went to Church on Sunday and I see this pea-brained, selfish & inconsiderate person, double parked in front of my car.
I'm talking about CHURCH here, where you learned something important and have cleanliness in your heart.
Belongs to a nerdy looking chinese young dude.
Why border going to Church when you don't practice what you preached.

No... why bother, if this is the test from God.
Than this is what I must do...

PATIENCE
peace y'll

sinclair wrote:
Pray for him, brother!

lol!lol!

Atomkinder wrote:
I just found out on gathering that the m*therf***** dude who FFKed me, also FFKed another forum member here.
So that makes TWO kena already... what shall I do?
I'm not going to asked/PM/call him because I know he's gonna create some BS nonsense, just like any other FFK kakis.
Furthermore this FFK dude kept posting HIS HAULS on hauls thread. Like nothing ever happen.

Maybe I should name him so he gets BANISH from this forum. Eshhh!!! Geram betul!

I will stand up and say that person is me. I would say there is a misunderstanding. I sent a PM to AtomKinder already tell him what happend and try and mend the situation with solutions. I don't want it to spiral out of control as he started to call me MOFO already. Really not good.

The other person that i supposedly FFK is Pydrummerboy i think? And it is really a weird situation during PM with Py last time. More like silence?

After getting things done with AtomKinder, i'm off to talk with Pydrummerboy and get an idea whats going on.

Awaiting hate PM from AK Crying or Very sadEmbarassed

Me...no rant JUST BLOODY JEALOUS OF ATOM'S NEW Iphone4...aaaAAARRGRGGHHHhHhhhh damn nice pictures!! cheers

Net....hope things work out btwn tis 3-way-some, and to all other members let's not have these things happen, in anyway, to anyone. It's nothing to it really, if no like or not interested anymore just kindly let the person know...just like if you have to FFK your friends to a outing, you call to let them know...or just wait they call you back and %!#$&%@^#&$ you thru the phone? Smile

....in any chance if this happens to anyone in future - all the rights go to seller if he ignores buyer,and item sold without prior notice (given a time period of no more than 1 week max.) Hope this is a fair request on behalf to all members on this forum.

P.E.A.C.E. Very Happy

I just found out that FFK means Fong fei kei, I thought it's the four letter word..

:p Slow la you keke...so now i have to open another thread posting Hotwheel abbreviations RazzSleep

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Me...no rant JUST BLOODY JEALOUS OF ATOM'S NEW Iphone4...aaaAAARRGRGGHHHhHhhhh damn nice pictures!! cheers

Net....hope things work out btwn tis 3-way-some, and to all other members let's not have these things happen, in anyway, to anyone. It's nothing to it really, if no like or not interested anymore just kindly let the person know...just like if you have to FFK your friends to a outing, you call to let them know...or just wait they call you back and %!#$&%@^#&$ you thru the phone? Smile

....in any chance if this happens to anyone in future - all the rights go to seller if he ignores buyer,and item sold without prior notice (given a time period of no more than 1 week max.) Hope this is a fair request on behalf to all members on this forum.

P.E.A.C.E. Very Happy

I sent PM to AK already. And i only checked my PM today and there wasn't any PM from AK prior to his fallout with me. I'm at a lost until i visited this thread 2day. I only have the reserve pm i sent him. Which only i realize the commitment i have with him. My bad for not keeping tab of this. Madpale

Net I don't ever ever go for gatherings Razz . So the other person in this 3-some is defintely not me. Did I make an issue with you or stop talking to you, no right?

Besides I don't care if somebody FFK me in HWCM because unlike other forums, HWCM does not really have any hard rules on FFK. Some people have FFK me already even at this very moment Razz but somebody else will buy the item la so I don't really care. But I guess looking at the situation maybe one day we will have some rules otherwise like Rayz said, if you have changed your mind about buying an item for whatever reason, at least let the person know. For me in my sales, I allow anyone to change their mind even if they have booked the item, but that is just me since this is HWCM, no rules really for sales section or any report thread for ffk, cheating etc etc. All we have is this rant thread. But that is just me. I do not know what others are feeling. If its gonna be an issue, then please put a warning and say FFKers will be complained about on the rant page or something like that.Razz.....otherwise the best course is to talk to that person who FFK. Maybe he absent minded.