Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hedonism

What was the last movie you saw?

Lucky Strike wrote:
btw... a couple days ago i saw saw1... please tell me the rest are BETTER!!!! Ashamed

I think they are, especially the second one.

I watched 'White Christmas' today. My friend on Facebook posted a bunch of videos with Danny Kaye, and then I just decided to watch it. I love that movie.

Last night I watched the Blind Side - The true story of a football player. Wonderful movie!! I ended up crying three times! I highly recomend it!!

I've been on a serious movie kick lately. Mostly watching classic stuff.

Today I watched 'Start the Revolution Without Me' with Gene Wilder, then I watched 'The Court Jester' and tonight I watched 'The Five Pennies', both with Danny Kaye.

Guest Guest
grinch that stole xmas fab fab fab xx

Hedonism wrote:
I saw Finding Neverland, it was such an adorable movie! :happy2:

That is a great film, and the only Johnny Depp film I ever liked. I wish he would play 'normal' roles and not the weird stuff. The man really has talent, but I simply cannot get past the 'weird' factor.

The last movie I watched was (I think) The Muppet Christmas Carol, which I love.

Avatar! That movie is just so great! I can watch it over and over again.
I will watch Avatar, on imax 3d soon! congratulations

Guest Guest
i am still watching it ,,,,,,its drop dead fred ,,,,,, sooooo funny

Jurassic Park - favourite movie of all time congratulations

I saw two movies with Jessica Alba lately.

Good Luck Chuck - a lovely and funny comedy, I loved it congratulations

Honey - a good one, too. I really liked the soundtrack.
Honey's trailer's here:

Avatar - seen it in IMAX 3D and it was breathtaking!

it's the only way to go and see it.

i watched avatar in xpanD 6D, and it's great!!!
also, i saw greta yesterday (with hilary duff), but it isn't so good....

Yesterday I saw Twilight (for the first time!) I wanted to know what all the fuss was about, and indeed, it was a good movie! I liked it!

'Hans Christian Andersen' with Danny Kaye. I love that movie, but think Hans was such a dork for actually being interested in Doro and not listening to Peter. He had her pegged from the start...smart kid!!!!

The Soloist

Has Robert Downey Jr and Jamie Foxx in it and is very good. It's more or less a drama/inspirational type of movie. Jamie Foxx is an extremely talented musician, who plays on the streets of the city, and Robert Downey Jr is a newspaper columnist, and the two strike an odd friendship and find out more about one another. It's better than I've made it sound, but that's kind of a basic idea of what it's about. I would recommend it for anyone, I thouht it was a beautiful film.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince ..though I think I fell asleep through some of it Laughing

I didn't watch movies in a long time.
I am planning to watch Cloudy with the chance of Meatballs or Avatar or Arthur and Maltazard's Revenge.

Yesterday I watched the Flinstone Movie haha congratulations I loved it congratulations

flints10.jpg

The Illusionist - have to admit I was pretty amazed, got me surprised too in the end Smile

Just sat and watched The Wrestler ...can't see what all the fuss was about. Yes, Mickey Rourke played a good part ...but Oscar winning???
It will never be a classic like Rocky I don't think ...even after 20 years I would watch the Rocky films again ..but not The Wrestler

Just watched 'My Neighbor Totoro' It's a Japanese Anime and so cute. I never was into those, but this was so great. Love the cat bus. congratulations

last movie? wow, haven't been t cinema for while!!!! now that I'm thinking about it I should go!!!!!!

Last movie I saw was Avatar in 3D. It was truly amazing. I expected the 3D to be the best part of it but, although I loved that, the best part was the story and the impact man has on the environment. Although it was a fictitious planet I think man will do whatever it takes for profit and if that means ruining our planet then that's what will happen. Some conservatives say the movie is 'anti-American' but I believe it is 'pro-environment' or at worst 'anti-mankind' maybe. Anyway, I really liked the movie and would even enjoy seeing it again. Now I just have to convince my husband... but that's not going to happen. I'll hope it comes out on dvd quickly.

Fashionista wrote:
last movie? wow, haven't been t cinema for while!!!! now that I'm thinking about it I should go!!!!!!

Don't you watch movies at home?

MissQueen wrote:

Great movie! [code]

totally agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!fantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaastic

a!!!!!!! yes of course at home!!!!!!!!! I just don't have as much timeas i would wish for to go to the cinema, The last one was yesterday, Meet the parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last movie i saw was avatar!! and i loved it!! Smile i saw it in 2d at first because i didn't know anything about it. i may have to see it again.. but in 3d this time Smile