Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revealed for 8th March..PRICES ADDED!!!!

Now there’s a Scarecrow Mask in the Golden Mystery Box, what could that mean? You may just need to follow the yellow brick road to find out! For your adventure, choose to dress as Dorothy, a Good Witch, a Wicked Witch, or even the Wizard of Oz, with Lily putting together a variety of magical outfits in the Clothes Store

111.png

Of course, a Lion searching for courage would be a good friend to help you on your journey, so check out the Garden Store for the new Lion Petling! And where would Dorothy be without her Toto? Pick up your own Yorkshire Terrier Plushie friend in the Furniture Store!
 211.png

Transform one or more of your rooms into the mystical Land of Oz with a variety of shiny emerald items, a yellow brick road and even some troublesome poppies in the stores of village!

311.jpg

From one magical tale to another, have you ever wanted your very own special bean seed leading to a land in the clouds? Sirius certainly has, and this week this dream can come true! Don’t let Jack have all of the fun, visit Terrence in the Cash Shop and buy a Beanstalk Bean to grow your very own Beanstalk that reaches into the heavens. Please note you can only have one Secret Beanstalk Room, no matter how many magical Beanstalks you grow.

411.jpg

Back down to earth and you can see things through Little Red Riding Hood’s eyes, or perhaps even her Granny’s with fanciful new outfits in the Clothes Store! To enhance your fairytale experience, run through the forest or set up your own country cottage!

511.png

Extend your country experience with a cute picket fence, antique wallpapers, picnic tables, an adorable letter box, fabulous pianos and more!

611.png
 712.png
 812.png
[img][/img]

Good thing I have been saving all my money this week. I will be spending it like crazy now. Love the new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeps! So cute! Had me confused with the Feb. 8th hahaa, but glad to hear it's March 8th! YAY! And it's great we just got the 3000 coins, wahoo!

love the items.... so many TWS clothes.... I'll just buy the pink witch set, and those furnitures (TWS)
it will be high in price.... will it be?

did you know did we will need CC for new room.......actually for seed......nex week will be amazing.......Smile

omg omg omg i start collecting coins hahahaha

I wanna know how much of the new seed? CC right?

someone know, please tell me

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove them i want them all

I will try and add the prices as soon as poss

I love everything!

best items ever!!! oh goodness.Guess my junk room is leaving and gotta pick another room and lordy!

love it love it love it!

ty

Lisa, for all the hard work you are doing, my heartfelt thanks. When you get a chance, check your door for a little surprise from Tiddly Winks. Smile

ZOMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE EVERYTHING!!!

8th of March is the Death Anniversary of Hachiko too! :'c Anyone seen the movie? I cried buckets watching it.

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
OMG im totally inlove with the new items that are coming out...Am gonna be so skint =(

me too start brushing and cleaning pets

esperia wrote:
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
OMG im totally inlove with the new items that are coming out...Am gonna be so skint =(

me too start brushing and cleaning pets

brushing doesn't get you anything anymore....and you can only clean 'dirty' pets. 20 coins per fly !!! I kid you not congratulationscongratulations

Guest Guest
PIANO PIANO PIANO PIANO @}!!11

Playfish definitly gotta do more royal items. this is amazing. i've been waiting for more medeival looking items for a long time now. *__*

OMG, my pet is going to go broke this week! Everything is so CUTE!

have you noticed how PS is slowly turning 3 dimensional?
i love this new items

Wow!! Alot of amazing items next week I can't wait!!!

But it seems quite alot just for one week!

WOW!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Thanks Playfish for another fantastic week of items and changes congratulations

the new items each week get better and better, can't wait congratulations

hello. may i ask what's inside the gold and red mystery box? congratulations

cool new items Smile
I gotta have money money money Sad
coins coins coins

yes. I'm going to collect coins too. The new items are like...so many... and getting better. :pinkjello:

i don't get it, what happened with the haiti poster? is it on monday, or should've we recived it already? Ashamed

Looks like an expensive week this week...10,000 coins for the emerald throne!!

To buy all the TWS this week will cost you 24.450 coins Sad

some expensive items (for me). especially the emerald throne. Wow!

I think so...especially the wallpaper. I suppose the bean does give you an extra room

whoooahhh so cute items!!!^_^ i cant wait for the pink stuffs. the throne is too expensive :O

Guest Guest
10K for the throne. son of a bean. D:

i wish it was brown. i want it just to keep, but i don't think i can do anything with it for my rooms. Sad

everything just keeps getting more and more expensive.... lets work hard and sell a lot of 4999's to try to get everything.....
the good news is that the lion petling isnt cc, at least
but still
and LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing for the new theme love it LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing