Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

What sort of HW collectors are you?

Please vote. I will tell you the reasons behind the answer later.

This polled is inspired by a fren call Jedison ... the poll will run for 3 weeks

This will be the first serious topic I will post after returning from self impose exile. Please give serious comments. Just to let you know u can vote a few selection

Not sure which the best option for me. I'm a 'selective completist' type of collector which means i do collect only cars i like but the priority is for theme/team/casting that i find possible to complete. Otherwise i may pass even if there's one or two that i really like.

sinclair wrote:
How come we got more voters here than the HWCM dinner?? mad1

boss dun get angry ... multiple choices lah

uiks.. can vote multiple.. ahh it's a check box not radio button.. ish..

I collect models that I like!

Nobody going to admit they're no.2 & 8 LOL..! I do admit sometime we do get influenced from the "hot cake" model that made us follow the herd...!

No 2 no need to say la. A lot of people like that one. Even i also sometimes like that. But when you can't find the car, then substitute with another one. Or wait till someone offer it. I still do not know whats the hype of VW fastback was. hahaha.

No 8, just hang out at hauled section and you can see who are they la. After this, i think they will not put pictures anymore hahaha. They get flak cometimes. But god knows you do not need to have a thick face to do anything on the internet.

i just found out something ... r the rest of the collectors posers or what ... if they dun vote, i put them equally under 2 & 8

netmatrix wrote:

No 8, just hang out at hauled section and you can see who are they la. After this, i think they will not put pictures anymore hahaha. They get flak cometimes. But god knows you do not need to have a thick face to do anything on the internet.

so netmatrix .... is this for me ... lol .... im just helping out malaysian colectors ... u can ask the regulars

Of course everybody knows I am 3 and 4 ....tee hee hee but I also am a 9....

By the way I think enyo out of 200++ members we have here, there are a lot who are lurkers and are inactive in this forum so looking at the number of votes I think pretty much everybody I think who are the usuals here with active posts daily have voted.

Well Enyo, i want to point fingers. But then its not my business and not my money. Sometimes it hurts to see the same cars scooped up and you can't get any. On you getting similar cars, i mean in Spore, its small and i do not know how many collectors are there over there. Here there are a LOT of closet collectors. They are not completist, but rather exhibitionist. hahaha.

netmatrix wrote:
Well Enyo, i want to point fingers. But then its not my business and not my money. Sometimes it hurts to see the same cars scooped up and you can't get any. On you getting similar cars, i mean in Spore, its small and i do not know how many collectors are there over there. Here there are a LOT of closet collectors. They are not completist, but rather exhibitionist. hahaha.

agree with that ..... same with singapore ... there are people like that