Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoneShaker

Hot Wheels Race World Challenge (UPDATE!)

Hot Wheels Race World Challenge

The Venue/Dates
Giant Shah Alam (Stadium) will be running till Apr 11th - Sepang
Jusco Permas Jaya, Johor Bharu (Apr 16-25) - Shanghai
Carrefour, Prai (Apr 30 - May 9) - Catalunya
Giant, Batu Caves (May 14 - 23) - Monte Carlo
Jusco, Ipoh (May 28 - June 6) - Istanbul
* Venues are correct at time of publication
I will update more venues in due course.

The Prizes

The Rules

The Track

why not we ourself the same do kinda games among us? All loose loose car so many many what.Boleh buat derby match lagi what. Kasi hentam2 manyak siouk oo

wildspirit wrote:
why not we ourself the same do kinda games among us? All loose loose car so many many what.Boleh buat derby match lagi what. Kasi hentam2 manyak siouk oo

soon it will be our 5th race bro...

kuih_tiow wrote:
wah!!alex yoong pun play hw~

he'd still crash tho......

he set the fastest time yesterday, 2.5 sec, using a 2008 Silver Mustang Fastback

BoneShaker wrote:
he set the fastest time yesterday, 2.5 sec, using a 2008 Silver Mustang Fastback

Somebody tell him this is only for 4-12 years old. Rolling EyesRazz

kuih_tiow wrote:

...LOL I was the same state as you dude...like WTH!! affraid Alex???!!...to promote Hotwheels?? scratch When he DNF from so many F1 races Suspect....i feel sick already!! No

Quote :
Somebody tell him this is only for 4-12 years old.

lol! You said it...let's see if everyone else paid attention studylol!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
...LOL I was the same state as you dude...like WTH!! affraid Alex???!!...to promote Hotwheels?? scratch When he DNF from so many F1 races Suspect....i feel sick already!! No

LoL!! lol!

Sure he DNF and all that in F1. Mind you he was in a lousy car too. But i give you the latest Civic Type R and he drive the last gen Satria R3 then we put him and whoever it was thinking he is not good enough in a series of autokhana and track races. Amacam?

But seriously, it is good to have a celebrity to attract more people to be new collectors.

But I rather have his wife. Razz

Rayz-HWC wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:

Quote :

sinclair wrote:
But seriously, it is good to have a celebrity to attract more people to be new collectors.

notty!!

sinclair wrote:

AHEMM AHEMM!

Rayz-HWC wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:

Quote :

Guys, besides using him to launch the event, the idea for him to set the time was for a cause. Every time a racer beats Alex time, Mattel will donate a toy to the charities associated with the event. The charity challenge is only at KLCC and will end on March 28, do help out if you can, its for a good cause.

The charities involved are: Children's Home for Hope & Lighthouse Children Welfare Home Assc

Anybody see any t-hunt on the shelves behind? hahaha.....

Alex Yoong raced few times in AFOS before, I've seen it in sports channel.... he's not a total loser.

sinclair wrote:

horny la tu...

Fadli85 wrote:
Anybody see any t-hunt on the shelves behind? hahaha.....

Alex Yoong raced few times in AFOS before, I've seen it in sports channel.... he's not a total loser.

They opened up 4 cases, 4 camaro T-hunts were put into the pegs just before the launch!

Do you get the thunt and other jackpot (boneshaker)

BoneShaker wrote:
Guys, besides using him to launch the event, the idea for him to set the time was for a cause. Every time a racer beats Alex time, Mattel will donate a toy to the charities associated with the event. The charity challenge is only at KLCC and will end on March 28, do help out if you can, its for a good cause.

I support fo rthe good course BUT.....come on guys, even during our own Race Days majority adults/sifus got beaten most the time by the youngster lol! ...what makes you think he got chance. I know Mattel will be a very happy camper from the donations Alex will contribute hahahaahaha....

Fadli85 wrote:

He is not a loser. But ain't some figure I'm proud of to ~represent~ us Malaysian Sport. He had his fame & fun, so time to move along. I more proud to support those newer guys on our local FRONT! cheers

Anybody else took part? Would like to know what their times were and what cars they used? I only manage a 2.4sec at KLCC (unrecorded 2.3sec). Hope they have changed the timer to 3 decimal points for the Giant Shah Alam race

My dad just updated the topic with new venue & dates

Ok I will give my version of an update. I was there on my way to book a place for a seminar in one of the hotels and I dropped by this place on Saturday. Saw some 4 boxes of Gangster grin and two boxes of Camaro wave. Only the camaro wave cars were on the racks but the gangster grin cars were still in the box. Did not check all the boxes but basically all cars were priced tagged and no green. Did not check the camaro wave boxes though so don't know if there was ecto-1 in there, don't need it anyway. On the SM department, its the 599xx wave, quite a lot there although I did not see any 599xx at a quick glance through.

I did not see the batman color shifter there, just a lot of the wave before that color shifter and a lot of creature color shifter. I thought I could also catch a glimpse of the raceworld challenge but they were not near the toys department, where are they? Anyway since I was in quite a hurry, I left after 5 minutes or so. Sorry no pics and all that but hope somebody could have covered the event and post pics here. So if you are still looking for cars you are missing in this GG wave, you can take a trip to ayerkeroh JJ cause pretty much everything is still there.