Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Favorite Song off "This Loud Morning" Right Now?

Guest Guest

What's your fave RIGHT NOW?

If/when it changes, come in and post again. Smile

Tell us why it's your fave if you want. Great

And remember, there are threads in this section to discuss lyrics/your feelings/etc. about all the songs on TLM.

My fave right now is "Fade Into Me". I think it's beautiful... and I don't think it's about what we've been told it's about. But that's just me. Very Happy

Guest Guest

I'm sure my fav will changed kinda every day 'cause there is so much goodness, awesomeness and plain beauty and genius is this album! Awww Love

I think that right now my fav is "Goodbye To The Girl", closely followed by... all the rest, lol.

I have to agree I think mine is going to change every time I listen to a different one but right now it is Right Here, With You.

woha! I love all of them! This is so difficult...
I'm gonna say We Believe. Wooh! I swear I've never cried with a song before!

Really hard to choose.

Goodbye to the Girl is just sublime... but Circadian, REM and TMAIA were early favorites. Fade Into Me is just beautiful and I really like Right Here With You. Hell, I like them all.

It's easier to pick a least favorite.... 4 Letter Word isn't really grabbing me, but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Guest Guest
Agree, Daina. Maybe 4LW is my least favourite which doesn't mean anything 'cause the whole album is genius anyway. And maybe TLG doesn't quite fit in. But as Barbs (Shook) said elsewhere, it gives you a break from the emotional overload, in order to take a deep breath to go through the rest.

Guest Guest
Hmmm so hard to choose. I haven't been able to listen to all the full songs yet. One first listen I looooove GTTG, REM, Circadian.

Guest Guest
Honestly, this is tough. They are all gorgeous.... though I'd have to say TLG and 4 Letter Word are probably my least favs at the moment.

I love GTTG, Circadian, TMO, TMAIA, REM... but to say which one is a favorite right now is just about impossible, at least after only one listen. And I definitely liked (strongly liked) all of them.

I have to say that Circadian and REM are the perfect bookends to this album... and the boys choir in both is genius...

WHAT? you mean i have to choose just one? Laughing i can't do that! i just... can't!

Guest Guest
Circadian and Hard to Believe are my favorite today.

Is there ANY FREAKING WAY to pick ONE favorite?

I'm having a really hard time, loved the "right now" part of the title because of that LMAO

Goodbye to the Girl is, hands down, one of my favorites. But I'm in love with REM and Circadian as well, and melting with Fade into Me.

At the moment, Goodbye to the Girl is my favorite. But I'm so in love with the whole album!

NO WAY IN LIFE I WILL EVER HAD AN UNANIMOUS FAVORITE. THE ENTIRE RECORD IS A FAVORITE OF A LIFETIME!

But...Goodbye To The Girl. The DNA Trio have NO IDEA what they have created.

Yep, I'm back to say, without a doubt, "Goodbye to the Girl." It's just in a class all its own. It's REALLY close to knocking "Makeover" off of it's throne. That says A LOT.

Guest Guest
After listening non-stop all day at work, I have to agree with Daina. I love, love, love almost all the songs, but Goodbye to the Girl is special. Heartbreaking, raw, poignant, and very simple production, which is what it calls for.

Guest Guest
There is no way in hell I can pick a favorite right now. Maybe after I hear the live versions of them all, but I doubt it.

I can't pick a favorite, I love them all but Goodbye to the Girl and REM really stand out for me today.

Guest Guest
The TQN version might just do me in.

Gah, I'm just loving so many of these songs. Every listen I catch some nuance I missed the time before.

I'm a fan of all of them, but I agree with that one review that said that TLG didn't fit with the rest of the album. I'm LOVING all the guitar in this record!!

Guest Guest

Right now it's ...... Take Me As I Am

This song is my 'Avalanche and The Truth'

It just speaks to me.... like the other 2 songs. I just sit back, close my eyes and drift away. Gawd...that man wears his heart on his sleeve. Crying non-stop
The strings, piano... OMFG!!!

Guest Guest

You all are being very brave answering this question. Razz

hahaha.... I know how hard it is. As the opener of this thread, I feel so bad for causing you/us all such stress. .... not really, tho. LOL Face

justforme wrote:
There is no way in hell I can pick a favorite right now. Maybe after I hear the live versions of them all, but I doubt it.

I'm not sure I'll be alive after hearing live versions of them all, Barb!

Guest Guest

It is hard to choose one-may be easier to pick a favorite child! (J/K)

His voice along with the lyrics & music just create something "special" that it is hard to put into words. I'll have to listen a few more times and be back with a top 3 or 4 or 5 maybe? LOL Face

Guest Guest
Mae, That's true. These songs live with be an emotional roller coaster for sure.

Guest Guest
ShookByCook wrote:
It is hard to choose one-may be easier to pick a favorite child! (J/K)

His voice along with the lyrics & music just create something "special" that it is hard to put into words. I'll have to listen a few more times and be back with a top 3 or 4 or 5 maybe? LOL Face

I should say some of you are being brave answering. Razz

Guest Guest
It is very hard to choose (hence why I stated "right now" lol)

This album is just so unbelievably, undeniably..... EPIC!!!

Just for the reason that the beginning and ending caught me off guard: Circadian & REM. Cried for how genius the arrangement is.
I'm sure of my next one, too: Goodbye to The Girl Very Happy

ETA: deleted Wink

Guest Guest
LOL flag Kathy-ok I have to say Circadian- "MayDay-somebody save me" that is just so beautiful. (*Disclaimer* I reserve the right to change this as often as I like* Razz )

Kathy did choose-it is hiding Scared! at the bottom of her first post! LOL Face

Guest Guest
LOL flag Dinna-I had to go back & look as I missed it the first time too-that line threw me off!

Guest Guest

What happened? Did Dinna say something mean about me? What's new? Rolling EyesRazzLOL Face

Since I first heard it in the walmart soundcheck, it's been Circadian.

But now after a few listens to the album streaming on aol, GTTG is tied with it.

kcbban wrote:
What happened? Did Dinna say something mean about me? What's new? Rolling EyesRazzLOL Face

That it was pretty sneaky to write your favorite under the (throws Barb off) line! I thought you haven't picked any favorite, that would be unfair! Razz

Guest Guest
kcbban wrote:

That it was pretty sneaky to write your favorite under the (throws Barb off) line! I thought you haven't picked any favorite, that would be unfair! Razz

Would I do that to you guys??? Razz I play fair. Smile

I'm gonna change my fave back to Circadian now. Very Happy

Guest Guest
kcbban wrote:
kcbban wrote:

Would I do that to you guys??? Razz I play fair. Smile

I'm gonna change my fave back to Circadian now. Very Happy

Copykat(hy) Razz

Guest Guest
Okay I know this is a cop out...My favorites are Goodbye to the Girl, Circadian and REM. I swear when I first thought about choosing a favorite, scenes from the movie Sophie's Choice started running through my head.

Guest Guest
Razz, Barbs! Fell in love with Circadian after the WM Soundcheck. Smile I'm sure my fave willl change again. Very Happy

Guest Guest

It is amazing how everytime I listen I think "Ok this is my favorite" then the next song plays and I think "Oh no-this is my favorite" I think it may be that I hear something new each time-a different lyric, instrument or note that will capture my attention & my Heart!

It's pretty much impossible to choose one or even two as a favorite, this whole album is just so, so incredible. Right now I'm starting to get more and more obsessive with "Hard To Believe". The part "I'm right here, I'm right here, Just stay with me!" Is so full of emotions and pain it makes me want to cry.

Guest Guest

"Hard To Believe" is the song that sticks with me. I wake up with it in my head and it goes through my head at different times during the day. Something about it must be getting to me..... which is weird cuz I don't even consider it a favorite. scratch

I know what you mean Kathy, it wasn't my favorite at first either but there's just something about this song that grabs your heart and won't leave you. I just can't get it out of my head.

@molly4DC wrote:
It's pretty much impossible to choose one or even two as a favorite, this whole album is just so, so incredible. Right now I'm starting to get more and more obsessive with "Hard To Believe". The part "I'm right here, I'm right here, Just stay with me!" Is so full of emotions and pain it makes me want to cry.

Guh! I live for that part! The first time I heard it, my heart just ached. Still does, actually; I get teary eyed every time.

I couldn't choose a favorite last time I posted in here, and I still can't. I have yet to be in the mood to listen to just one particular song, I have to play the entire album from beginning to end. I will say though, that at work last night, I had "Goodbye to the Girl" on repeat in my head and then as I was waking up this morning the chorus to "Fade Into Me" was playing on a cycle. I'll also say that "4 Letter Word" is a catchy song and I enjoy it, but I could survive without it. At least I feel that way now. In a week or so I might have to take back what I said. LOL Face

Guest Guest
I'm kinda stuck on "Goodbye to the Girl" at this moment..... just sayin'