Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

HWCM Exclusive Give-Away Beetle Cup Work In Progress

wow like seeing a mass production of beetles in a factory!
wait, even real beetles production isnt as interesting as this! Very Happy
i like the DIY stand for spraying..nice idea!

btw, aisey~ shud have signed my card..huhu
@rayz, raping all the cards sure is a once in a lifetime experience huh? haha

Once in a lifetime slaughtering the cards? I've slaughtered by fair share Wink....this time it's just cos it was slaughtering 70+ BEETLE CUPs affraid...the last time was only like 30pcs of Custom Chevy truck

haha thanks. yeah it is a VW beetle production line. Smile painting is almost complete! i would say its about 90% done. pics will be up soon.

i needed to complete painting 84 pieces of VW Beetle Cups before the weekend, and I received everything on Tuesday. i think things are going pretty well. thanks rayz for your massive help and your work soon to come, demonicle and the rest of the committee members for your efforts to make this possible. and finally, you guys for all your contributions!cheers

NO! You Da MAN! BiGGeSt CoNtriButOr! Very Happy made you do this last minute custom just even b4 you leaving on a jetplane ~ we'll all miss you dOOd! scratch not 'gay' or whatever but you get it la Razzafro

today's job in pictures, thank God for good weather! the paintwork for the beetle cup is 100% completed! Smile

spraying the last batch of beetle cups

the rest of the beetle cups out in the sun to dry

and after a long evening's work, they are all finally done! all 84 pcs of beetle cup has been completed Very Happy

and notice there were two pcs of beetle cups that are still unpainted in their primer? wonder why? there's gonna be two random ppl who are gonna get a special edition, a chrome beetle cup. rabbit

thats it from me, its all back to the rest of the guys to finish up the beetle cups and sending them to you. thanks for looking thus far, and stay tuned..cos im sure more is on the way. Wink

see ya in tonights gathering! to those who come will get first glance of these beetle cup bodies. Smile elgee signing out!

rayz.. if u wanna quote somebody, jus quote them. stop adding ur own post into other ppls post. this is cuz other ppl cant edit their post. this privilage is only given to moderators. so pls don't misuse ur power

great job! thanks for all the hardwork from ray, elgee and the committees in making the club cars.

missed the first glance of the cars last night then.

the first few pics made me feel like seeing a beetle cup one make race. hehe

ADVedder wrote:
damn nice! huhu.... really bring tears to my eyes! Crying or Very sad

i know lah...coz u cannot go last nite~
kakakakaka!

*work is priority dude!

The whole lot of white VWs remembers me of Storm troopers from Star Wars LOL!!!!!

Great job elgee!!!

Dracryst wrote:
The whole lot of white VWs remembers me of Storm troopers from Star Wars LOL!!!!!

Great job elgee!!!

He he

the Beetle-Troopers of Malaysia Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Very Nice job there Elgee , Rayz , And Everyone that has put any effort on this........, from the Founder , to the Admin , to the Moderators ,& to all the Members...... cheerscheerscheers , I salute u all.... as HWCM motto.... BIG PASSION FOR SMALL CARS....... Very Happy

Dracryst wrote:

Great job elgee!!!

haha yeah man! for one day they were marching in my porch, for my neighbours and family members to gawk at. i got a lot of curious stares from people walking past when i was spraying and drying these beetle cups Smile

I'm glad there's much +ive feedback...and we the committee will give our 110% best in all matters/manners pertaining to HWCM! Smile

great job................. 2mrw is the last day elgee in m'sia pale

We dedicate this to OUR VERY OWN CLUB Kustomizer!!!! Take care Elgee - You The Man!! Smile

wah lau ah... i mizz so much action lately.. kinda bz with job..
elgee, thats really nice paint job. i mean, REALLY!! Very Happy

yup i will be leaving malaysia tomorrow night, as mentioned in the other thread. i will be passing on the baton for working on the beetle cups to bro rayz. do us proud! Smile

i have one last bit of update for the beetle cup coming up, its specially for the founders rabbit

Here's the small update on the Beetle Cups as promised. Since I do not have enough time to complete the body customs for all 84 pieces of Beetle Cups, I have pledged myself to do a full body custom of the Beetle Cups for the founders of this HWCM. So here they are, Toycarsmy and Demonicle: these are for you!

I have painted on some tempo, the door handles, exhaust pipes; detailed the headlamps, taillights and signal lights; printed the HWCM logo and number for both of you. Also I have printed number plates with both your names: D3M0N1CL3 & 70YC4R5MY

After painting:

Printed the tempo:

Final product:

The top tempo did not turn out perfect, so I apologize beforehand. Feel free to replace the tempo as you like, hope you guys will like this!

Wah... Nice, Gee! Can we all hug you before you go? *sniffle*

Darn. I seriously think this community should have more girls... Haha!

All the best, Gee!

You'll always be home when you're on the site! Wink

Take care dude...take care and stay cool! Smile

lol............ got some guys crying............ ahakssssss

now i know why beetle cup is chosen cuz easy to open apart senang la tak payah drill out the rivet ok i will get one ah

oh man.. the Beetles are looking good! *sniff sniff* so sad elgee leaving us.. T.T

cyclops Wow... Very Nice Bettle !! ... With Nice No. Plate !!.... really Have to Salute to Mr. Elgee .... cheerscheerscheers & all the best.....

elgee,the number plate is water slide? or juz print n stick

IS NOT FAREWEL!!!!
is....
we send an agent 2 scalp in Aussie!!!
muah!ha!ha!ha!ha!

Guest Guest

Great job there..Thanks for the efforts. Very Happy

I really admire the efforts by the kustomizers...
May God bless you for your efforts~ bounce

The progress of the Beetle Cup stop for awhile..

It is because I been blocked out side cannot enter meeting room, so I and the committe members have to meet under the tree.

We have made the consensus, and you will see the progress continue really soon...

I should have something to show this Friday gathering (If I turn-up), please come if you wanna know the 1st hand informaion.

one question, do all the giveaway cars use rubber wheels or just the basic wheels.