Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Today's haul (13.02.2010)

Today specifically went to a Kmart (which somebody said is not in Oz Rolling Eyes ) coz of the earlier pics by Atomkinder to look for those special cars, and tadaaa, found some nice stuff!

Phil's and Wayne's garage!

Speed Machines - yahoo, found new wave of SM

Also found this, but wait for sale time to pick up, or wait for single card to appear.

And this is specially for UCB to see - Ballistic with different wheels from the 5-pack

And also noticed this today. The 2nd color Tooligan in the 1st color card along with the normal 2nd color card on the left. I think the earlier one that I hauled was also like this, but kena slaughtered ady.

Some other cars in the wave.

Some HW RC cars

And Easter is coming along with choc easter eggs. HW also into it. Rolling Eyes

And after all that, just hauled these cars only.

Will open up that Ferrari soon, can't wait!

oops is that my mistake?

GOOD TIME FOR ME TO FLY BACK HEH HEH

Omigosh, this car is just amazing. You just got to hold it in your hands and spin the wheels. cheers

Sorry, don't have a proper set-up to photograph loose cars yet. Got to make do with this at the moment. At least got some CNY mood, hehe.

wow
great haul sincair and nice selection of cars there
i love the RC amazoom !!!!!

GTO GTO GTO GTO... i want it.... deymmmm nice car with nice rims saw it loose here and GOSH in love with it.....

Nice haul sinclair......

BTW how much do they retail there?

tiru shakz:
GTO GTO GTO GTO~~~~ RazzRazzRazz

nice findings..i wonder if its ok for u to use flash taking pics in the shop? huhu..mmm so the SM GTR is red? not orange?

uwaaaaaaaaaaaa..... all so nice... uwaaaaaa....
want to go aussie too.....

nice one bro...

looks like retail is $8.75, cheaper than LG which was $8.99!

kurz wrote:
tiru shakz:
GTO GTO GTO GTO~~~~ RazzRazzRazz

nice findings..i wonder if its ok for u to use flash taking pics in the shop? huhu..mmm so the SM GTR is red? not orange?

Shhh.. quiet quiet take photo la. Aisle was a bit too dark to take photo without flash. That SM GTR is orange, not red.

kukubeh wrote:
nice one but almost RM30 per car... =.="

You're right, but it's one of those cars that you just gotta have. Razz

I see the ebay prices are quite high. ShockedShocked

was spoted 10 pack car selling in local too. but not interested some of the combination in the pack. bro, your haul make me drooling...

Fuuuuuyoh!!!! The SM's Saleen and GTR are totally awesome. Congratz. Hope they come to our shore soon.

The 288 GTO looks very good from the side. Until i saw the extreme offset wheels. Kind of spoils the looks. The wheels are genuine Ferrari design. But HW seems to over emphasize the dish too much. The larger back wheels to the smaller front is acceptable. But the dish is no la. Well IMHO only. The 288 GTO is too special a car for me to be seen over emphasized.

sinclair wrote:
Today specifically went to a Kmart (which somebody said is not in Oz Rolling Eyes ) coz of the earlier pics by Atomkinder to look for those special cars, and tadaaa, found some nice stuff!

Yes my mistake Embarassed

Quote :
Also found this, but wait for sale time to pick up, or wait for single card to appear.

Better grab this 10-pack...cos all the colors are exclusive and will not release in single packs. There's another pack with the same cars, but different colour before this set.

I know...there's the other 10-pack out there with just an exclusive car, the others will be released in single packs - this one the package has the exclusive car within a box-frame Smile...

Nice hauls u got there! I dunno which KMart u went to but i saw Phil's and Wayne's Garage for AUD$9.95 at MYER store. Not many left and abit expensive so I didn't grab any. If you happen to be in Australia I saw Target has 20% off for all HW toys today, dunno till when the promotion.

wah...sooo many nice cars can be found there ya sinclair...very good..congrats..

undercoverbrother wrote:
sinclair wrote:
And this is specially for UCB to see - Ballistic with different wheels from the 5-pack

No worries...cos this same variant comes in the 5-packs too....total x3 wheel variants just in the 5-packs = 5SP, 7SP, Y5....happy hunting! Smile

awesome bro.... bring la sikit kat Malaysia...huhuhuhu